E Fife Away

westertonjagfan

I’ve had to turn it off. I can’t handle this shit show. Just where do we go from here can’t really get rid of the management team, the 3  man full time management team who are out there getting pumped off a bunch of lads who where all at work today. This is as bad as it gets now

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Happyjag said:

It’s the play offs to stay up I think we realistically are looking at. We were lucky to get a point against Forfar at home, east fife are cutting us open. We are in a battle now for our league 1 status. How utterly ******* depressing is that. 

If McCall stays in a job then we are basically saying that this level of performance is acceptable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Happyjag said:

I’ve had to turn it off. I can’t handle this shit show. Just where do we go from here can’t really get rid of the management team, the 3  man full time management team who are out there getting pumped off a bunch of lads who where all at work today. This is as bad as it gets now

Your also forgetting that part time east fife have had 4 games in 7 days and their game on Saturday went to extra time.  By contrast we have only played 3 games in 7 days are are supposed to be full time

2 minutes ago, Happyjag said:

I don’t think any of us find it acceptable I just don’t think we can afford to sack him we are stuck 

can we afford to not sack him ?

Another season in this league with more and more fans disappearing is also going to have a cost

Edited by Dick Dastardly

2 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Your also forgetting that part time east fife have had 4 games in 7 days and their game on Saturday went to extra time.  By contrast we have only played 3 games in 7 days are are supposed to be full time

It’s just a total showing up. I’m at a loss I really don’t see where we go from here.  We can’t afford to sack mcall never mind all his assistants also. What a ******* mess we have gotten ourselves into