AYR to the Throne or Spinning around in the AYR?

partickthedog

6 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

The title was never on. I fear 2nd spot is gone. Its all about making play offs. The kind of display under McCall where we would have lost. 

The type of display you would be demanding McCall got sacked but Doolan gets a pass …we were lucky to get a point 

1 minute ago, javeajag said:

The type of display you would be demanding McCall got sacked but Doolan gets a pass …we were lucky to get a point 

It didn't matter what McCall did, you backed him. You haven't given Doolan any credit for getting results from a McCall squad, that he wasn't getting. We were nose diving away from the play offs. The fact that Doolan has still got us in a position to make the play offs and that is to his credit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

It didn't matter what McCall did, you backed him. You haven't given Doolan any credit for getting results from a McCall squad, that he wasn't getting. We were nose diving away from the play offs. The fact that Doolan has still got us in a position to make the play offs and that is to his credit.

I get it play well Doolan is a genius play like today well it’s mccalls squad… nuts

6 minutes ago, javeajag said:

I get it play well Doolan is a genius play like today well it’s mccalls squad… nuts

It has always been McCall's squad. You just can't admit that Doolan has got more out of them than he did. A wet behind the ears manager, doing better than your beloved McCall and his huge experience? How embarrassing that must be for you.

And where has anyone said he is a genius? Usual from you. Finding words that don't exist.

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

5 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

It has always been McCall's squad. You just can't admit that Doolan has got more out of them than he did. A wet behind the ears manager, doing better than your beloved McCall and his huge experience? How embarrassing that must be for you.

And where has anyone said he is a genius? Usual from you. Finding words that don't exist.

Yep last six 2 wins , 3 draws and 1 defeat my cat could go better with this lot 

the worst thing today was the poor attitude and lack of fight 

• Haha 1