Season Tickets 23/24

Fawlty Towers

• 1 month later...

Myself and Junior can't make it this weekend. Is there any way that our season tickets could be used by someone else or is that not the done thing? (not looking for money) Was thinking maybe a one off use for the game by Jags For Good? Is that a thing or is it to much admin for the club. Sure other clubs have systems in place to let unused season tickets get utilised. 

7 hours ago, The Legend Blows said:

Myself and Junior can't make it this weekend. Is there any way that our season tickets could be used by someone else or is that not the done thing? (not looking for money) Was thinking maybe a one off use for the game by Jags For Good? Is that a thing or is it to much admin for the club. Sure other clubs have systems in place to let unused season tickets get utilised. 

:no:

I like the idea that on the rare occasion I can't attend a home game that my season ticket go to someone who can't afford to go to the game. There's also the tie in with free bus travel, which would widen the appeal. With ticketing handled electronically there should be no real difficultly on the ST holder's behalf, apart from sending an e mail or text.

If Jags for Good or the Club itself wanted to initiate such a scheme I'd happily opt in. I don't really see a down side and it may just on occasion gain a few extra Jags supporters.