New Strip Leak!

jagscast

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greaves was filled with the usual suspects at lunchtime. Jackie was wearing a suit but Sid was still obliged to traipse about in the full kit along with Archie. The black shorts/socks work well with the top.

Was going to buy one but didn't as the material not really suitable for a casual top. There was also the complete lack of confidence on my part that their XXL would suffice :secret:

The material of the top really is pretty horrible. It's that really thin nylon you get when you see fake football strips abroad.

I think with the logo on the arm and the MacB logo it looks far too busy. Hope the away strip is nice. Quite a crowd round Jackie on Sauchiehall Street today!

Disappointing to hear the material isn't very good.

I quite like it although it appears to have less pin stripes than the photo leaked a couple of weeks back. I agree with a previous post which mentioned last years shorts would have looked better, just feel the contrast between, pretty much a plain yellow top and black shorts doesn't work that well. That said, this is just initial thoughts and it'll grow on me over time.

The shorts and socks are really good and would of looked great with our first Ignis strip a couple of years back (the one with no sponsor for a while).

The material of the top really is pretty horrible. It's that really thin nylon you get when you see fake football strips abroad.

I think with the logo on the arm and the MacB logo it looks far too busy. Hope the away strip is nice. Quite a crowd round Jackie on Sauchiehall Street today!

Perhaps the shirt material makes it more 'breathable' than before?

Either way, I hope Jackie institutes a moustache policy. These shirts were designed to be worn with moustaches.

Well that lassie in the Glaswegian photo managed to smuggle two melons under her shirt so I think you'd be fine.

Cantaloupe or Honeydew?

This strip could grow on me. Will check it out for real in Greaves on Sat. Note for Mr Heron, they claim to do sizes up to 5XL.

The away top will be a colour with red and yellow trims.

The rumour was black, something reminiscent of the away top from the div2 winning season would be amazing. I feel it with either be that (black with R&Y trim) or black with a more subtle pink trim.

The rumour was black, something reminiscent of the away top from the div2 winning season would be amazing. I feel it with either be that (black with R&Y trim) or black with a more subtle pink trim.

A black top would go with the same shorts. I still think black with a pink stripe or trim.

Same shorts & socks for away strip or is that just a typo on the Greaves website?

To keep costs down, apparently.

Will we have to wear our (new?) away strip against Motherwell for Craigan's testimonial then?

It'll make its debut during the Celtic friendly. Further details now on the official site.

do the stripes go right the way round or do they stop at the front with none on the back? :thinking:

The Back Has Stripes On It To :D I Didnt think i would have liked it i seen a picture of it and had doubts about it but went to greaves today and i really think its smart and neat its really fresh looking and i am going to get it when i get money :D

Edited by JamesG

Cantaloupe or Honeydew?

This strip could grow on me. Will check it out for real in Greaves on Sat. Note for Mr Heron, they claim to do sizes up to 5XL.

Thanks, Sandy. The website is advertising up to XXXL - I had thought it was just up to XXL and it was too busy/didn't have enough time to ask when I was in.

Tenerife will have to go without a new Jags top for this year but I may indulge later on