New Strip Leak!

jagscast

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted to buy the new shirt after not liking the last home kit, but c'mon :(

Do you think the away one will simply invert the red and yellow? That might look nicer.

Must admit the more I look at that the more I like it. Will like to see it in the flesh, so to speak, but regardless I'll be buying this season's home and away tops.

Liverpool away for the coming season is a Charcoal grey/black one.

That one is very nice though and goes back to the one they wore when Kenny played for them in the 80's. Think this is one of the reasons I like the possible new Jags one.

But I doubt its right, we are beeing sponsored by macb so horizontal stripes.

Maybee like the one the new mascot is wearing in the new sponsor publicity photos. Is that not a big clue?

or maybe it's not even us they're sponsoring

"and Jack Wilson, a young Patrick Thistle fan"

Edited by scotty

I hope this is not the new strip it looks like an Albion Rovers reject HORRIBLE

Agreed. If this is the new home strip, i certainly won't be buying it.

To call it HORRIBLE, is an understatement. I'd add AWFUL to that, but even then it does not cover it.

Let's hope this is just a daft mock-up, and when the new strip is unveiled it will be hoops, along the lines of the new mascot.

Hideous looking

I don't mind it personally. It seems to be a link back to the early 70s all yellow with some wee stripes thrown in. It will do for me, and we've had plenty worse, not least last season's pink camouflage monstrosity. Possibly our worst ever kit. I wonder what our away kit will be, but I hope they retain the dark blue centenary top if only for occasional use.