Well Done

Duntocher jag

I don't understand if there's much science involved or not in the decision making but I'd have thought Jackie deserved recognition more for our September showing than last month.

I thought we huffed and puffed a bit in December tho' the first two games were played with a good bit of spirit. Points wise nine out of twelve is league winning form so I'd be happy if we huffed and puffed with similar results for the rest of the season..

I think so. Maybe cos we're the only team with a manager called McNamara? (sorry.... couldn't resist)

As for Manager of the Month........... Maybe I'm alone in finding that just a wee tadette strange....

Wasn't really questioning the thread (or the MoTM award), rather the irony of them both being in the same week.

Personally, I'm still raging from Saturday and it's probably dampened any enthusiasm I would normally have had about attending tonight's game.

Wasn't really questioning the thread (or the MoTM award), rather the irony of them both being in the same week.

Personally, I'm still raging from Saturday and it's probably dampened any enthusiasm I would normally have had about attending tonight's game.

Mine too. And to be honest, if I didn't live in Hamilton, I probably wouldn't be going out of my way to attend an away fixture on a freezing cold January night just for the chance to witness the possibility of a repeat of last Saturday's brutally dire show.

But I'm a Jags fan. I live in Hamilton. So I'll be there cheering on the red n yella.

Edited by hamiltonjag

we're not. with a team whose average age is 22, managed by a rookie management team in a league where we're above teams with more experienced players/managers is punching above your weight from a neutral, or even reasonable, perspective.

?

I think we're sitting where we should at least expect to. Does that make me unreasonable?

?

I think we're sitting where we should at least expect to. Does that make me unreasonable?

Agree 100% with you.

Has Jackie himself, not spoke about trying to remain in touching distance of the teams at the top of the league. He doesn't think we should be scared of any team in the league and doesn't think there is much between most of the sides in the league.

I think a few of us want to see a young team develop this season (and for a few of our own youth players, this will mean taking a few steps back and fingers crossed, come back better and stronger players) and be ready to have a right go at trying to win the league next season.