That's Yer Rangers Fecked...

jagscast

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If rangers do this then every club in Scotland with a debt will try the same as there will be no come back, I hope Platini warns the SFA that they can't get straight in or Scotland & the Spl teams will be banned from ALL European competitions for 10 years plus ask FIFA to ban us from competing in the world cup. It may take something this drastic to stop the SFA & SPL arse licking the old firm and bowing to there every command

No shit sherlock

" Rangers' Craig Whyte has been deemed "not a fit and proper person" to own a football club following an independent inquiry by Lord William Nimmo Smith."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17302801

BING! BONG!

Would Mr Gordon Smith please report to the headmaster's office. That's Gordon Smith to the headmaster's office please.

Thank you.

BONG! BING!

Edited by McKennan

I hope so.

I hope so as well. All fans outwith the shambles that is "the big hoose" should petition UEFA/FIFA and whoever else to investigate all the cheating and stealing that has gone on at that club and ensure that if they are liquidated that they must start from the very bottom and work their way back. Similar to what others are saying if they get preferential treatment, it could finish me with Scottish football for ever. Lets face facts here, we are not talking about a club that has debts of £1,000,000 or so....if they lose the tax case we are looking at about £80,000,000!! It must be the biggest scandal and case of cheating ever, in world football. If they walk back in with a clean sheet, Scottish football is finished!!

If rangers do this then every club in Scotland with a debt will try the same as there will be no come back, I hope Platini warns the SFA that they can't get straight in or Scotland & the Spl teams will be banned from ALL European competitions for 10 years plus ask FIFA to ban us from competing in the world cup. It may take something this drastic to stop the SFA & SPL arse licking the old firm and bowing to there every command

This. :happy2:

I hope so as well. All fans outwith the shambles that is "the big hoose" should petition UEFA/FIFA and whoever else to investigate all the cheating and stealing that has gone on at that club and ensure that if they are liquidated that they must start from the very bottom and work their way back. Similar to what others are saying if they get preferential treatment, it could finish me with Scottish football for ever. Lets face facts here, we are not talking about a club that has debts of £1,000,000 or so....if they lose the tax case we are looking at about £80,000,000!! It must be the biggest scandal and case of cheating ever, in world football. If they walk back in with a clean sheet, Scottish football is finished!!

100% correct. And as Norgethistle just said, it opens the floodgates for anybody, anywhere to do likewise if they get the backing from their national authorities. In other words, the entire professional footballing world would be shown to be rotten to the core, with the only point to be to get money for some individuals and organizations.

It actually has potentially serious implications for all of us. If h u n s II do automatically re-appear in the SPL right away, then the only way ordinary football fans could protest effectively would be to stop going to football. But then our own club dies...... as do others.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Have their balls finally dropped? In a sporting sense ... sort of thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17304341

While the tone of the article is encouraging, I remain to be convinced that there is a will to do what is right for Scottish Football. What we could end up with is a real mess that is no good for anyone, due to the rampant self interest that is prevelent in the game.

I couldn't bring myself to stop watching Thistle, but I'd never watch national side again, nor watch any other Scottish side (other than team playing against jags). I'd want, UEFA to throw club sides out of Europe and national team out or Euro's and World cups. like others have said. It sickens me to think they go to wall and then get back straight back into SPL.

Have to agree with ian mac though........something tells me they will get saved.

While the tone of the article is encouraging, I remain to be convinced that there is a will to do what is right for Scottish Football. What we could end up with is a real mess that is no good for anyone, due to the rampant self interest that is prevelent in the game.

Almost certainly there'll be the usual what's in it for us mentality. Petrie, Milne, Yorkston etc are as ever not to be trusted. Likewise but to perhaps a lesser extent Geoff Brown (still pulling the strings) and Gilmour of the Midden is dodgy. It's just possible that what they want for selfish reasons will impact on us and the rest of the leagues in a positive way but that is more likely to be by accident rather intent.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

There would be wider consequences in than just rangers and football. Football clubs would find it impossible to be granted debt, as there would be precedent of running it up by speculating and then bein liquidated with no consequence to the clubs 'identity'.

Hmm. good point. Could Airdrie sue because they had to change "identity"?

Whatever happened to yon Red V?

If Rangers do get liquidated, as seems likely, I can envisage a scenario where football in Scotland doesn't start next season. With so many conflicting interests, it is likely that whatever the authorities do with Rangers 1690, someone will take it to the courts and get an injuction to prevent the season starting.

That said, I think that this is the crossroads where the league reorganisation that has been talked about for years will finally happen.I just hope that they listen to the fans and get rid of this rediculous playing each other 4 times nonsense. The 12-10 or 10-12 structure is a joke and answers nothing. We need a top league of 16 minimum, 18 better.

I like many posters would have to say if the curant buns are just told to say "sorry" and re-admitted to the SPL it would seriously damage the integrity of the football authourities. I would have to say that if that scenario was played out, it would give considerable credence to the conspiracy theories that emanate from the East End of Glasgow., much as it pains me to acknowledge it. In fact I believe so many non-Rangers fans are sick to death of the cheating barstewards, that the SFA/SPL would be effectively dising a fair chunk of their customers, plus ca change1

If the other 10 can force a change in the voting (no 11-1, simple majority) in the SPL and fairer distribution of monies and maybe a playoff/expansion then this can only be good for scottish football.

The old firm are fecked at the moment as RFC, in whatever guise, need the support of the other teams to try and get back to/remain in the SPL. Celtic , despite what they say need them to be there as well. The other 10 team hold the cards and should stick together and stand firm.

I couldn't bring myself to stop watching Thistle, but I'd never watch national side again, nor watch any other Scottish side (other than team playing against jags). I'd want, UEFA to throw club sides out of Europe and national team out or Euro's and World cups. like others have said. It sickens me to think they go to wall and then get back straight back into SPL.

Have to agree with ian mac though........something tells me they will get saved.

What have the national team got to do with it?? You would actually want them kicked out of the WC or Euros??

Just because you don't like the SFA for whatever reason? Jeez wi friends like you who needs enemies? Shocking statement.

What have the national team got to do with it?? You would actually want them kicked out of the WC or Euros??

Just because you don't like the SFA for whatever reason? Jeez wi friends like you who needs enemies? Shocking statement.

If the SFA/SPL/SFL/Chic Young/Hugh Keevins don't conform to UEFA's wishes then UEFA would be quite correct to exercise sanctions v the participation of the national team.

The future of Scottish football from top to bottom hangs on how Rangers (in whatever form they survive) are disciplined for this episode.

That includes the SFA/SPL/SFL. UEFA will be watching very carefully, rest assured.

And thank f*** that they are.

If the SFA/SPL/SFL/Chic Young/Hugh Keevins don't conform to UEFA's wishes then UEFA would be quite correct to exercise sanctions v the participation of the national team.

The future of Scottish football from top to bottom hangs on how Rangers (in whatever form they survive) are disciplined for this episode.

That includes the SFA/SPL/SFL. UEFA will be watching very carefully, rest assured.

And thank f*** that they are.

Indeed let's hope they are.

But for a Scotsman to actually WANT their National team expelled from competition is shocking to me.

Have to agree with you. I absolutely don't want sanctions against the national side, but I wouldn't mind if UEFA were to threaten it

The scottish team is the SFA, and for the good of scottish football they need to enforce the rules and standards fairly and not bow down to the old firms demands, if they do i hope Eufa, Fifa, throw the book at them as they will just have shown the SFA is set up for the good of 2 teams only

And yes as much as it pains me a 10 year ban from all competitions for scotland and there representative teams out with our borders

The scottish team is the SFA, and for the good of scottish football they need to enforce the rules and standards fairly and not bow down to the old firms demands, if they do i hope Eufa, Fifa, throw the book at them as they will just have shown the SFA is set up for the good of 2 teams only

And yes as much as it pains me a 10 year ban from all competitions for scotland and there representative teams out with our borders

The Scottish team is not the SFA in my eyes. They're the Scotland team.

I don't follow blazers, I follow my football teams and Scotland is one of them.

I understand where you're coming from in wanting to punish the SFA if they do do the unthinkable. But in doing so people like me will be getting punished twice; firsly following Thistle (or any other club team in Scotland) will no longer be worth it as there will never be fair competition and secondly, I'll have no national team to support for however long there is a ban in place.

Why would anyone want that??? Or am I missing something?