Ramsdens Vs. Cowdenbeath

Mediocre Pundit

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 1,000 Thistle fans at Cappielow last Saturday.

I reckon around half of that at Cowdenbeath on Sunday.

Dunno yet if I will (or can) get along. But since we've failed to win in the two matches that I've attended, maybe I should sit this one out.

You picked a couple of tough games. Get yourself along if you can, or jump down the Monkey :)

This wasn't worthy of it's own thread but does anyone else think it is incredibly odd for a grown man to go to a shop in Partick to have his photograph taken with Paul Paton, Chris Erskine and the Ramsdens Cup? I mean if you have kids fair enough that's cool, if it was happening in a pub after a match and you happened to be there bevied and asked for a photo that would be alright but a grown man to go to a shop for this photograph in the middle of the afternoon, does anyone else think this is really really really strange behaviour?

There are growm men in the photographs Thistle put on Facebook.

This wasn't worthy of it's own thread but does anyone else think it is incredibly odd for a grown man to go to a shop in Partick to have his photograph taken with Paul Paton, Chris Erskine and the Ramsdens Cup? I mean if you have kids fair enough that's cool, if it was happening in a pub after a match and you happened to be there bevied and asked for a photo that would be alright but a grown man to go to a shop for this photograph in the middle of the afternoon, does anyone else think this is really really really strange behaviour?

^^

Jealous he missed out

thistle perverts :happy2:

Can anybody explain to me why kick-off is at 4.05 pm?

Why not 4.04 pm, or 4.06 pm?

Alba TV don't start transmitting until 4pm. Gives them five minutes to get their thing together.

Don't ask me why they don't start at 4.30 and have plenty of time. Some one who speaks Galeic will have to answer that one.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Is it not obvious, the SFL were expecting the Hordes of Mordor to be in the semi-final and knowing the aversion of the Undead to sunlight amonst other things e.g. crosses, reality etc, the SFL im their august wisdom were anxious to save the viewing public from disconcerting scenes of Currant Buns spontaneously combusting if the game had kicked of earlier...lol!

Edited by stillresigned

Aye so anyone know what the parking is like? Last time I was at Central Park it was by supporters bus

Just stick a number on the roof and bonnet and you can drive it round the park while you watch the game :P

Seriously, think there is a leisure centre nearby or id assume there is paid parking at the ground.

Just stick a number on the roof and bonnet and you can drive it round the park while you watch the game :P

Seriously, think there is a leisure centre nearby or id assume there is paid parking at the ground.

Leisure centre is fine, according to a Cowdenbeath fan on P&B. It's on Stenhouse Street (left just after the railway bridge).

What's the boozer of choice for Jags fans heading through?