Shuggie

What a game to look forward to!

Win this in syle in front of a good crowd and it could make us all happier and better off financially too as it could benefit future attendances and income.

and will we play in R&Y to add further fervour to the atmosphere?!

C'mon the Jags

What a game to look forward to!

Win this in syle in front of a good crowd and it could make us all happier and better off financially too as it could benefit future attendances and income.

and will we play in R&Y to add further fervour to the atmosphere?!

C'mon the Jags

Hopefully so, although we could maybe do with a behind-closed-doors friendly between now and then to re-familiarise ourselves with our traditional colours. <_<

The last five posts on this thread are encouraging and it's great to see Jags from abroad committing themselves to making the game. Obviously I want more but hopefully we'll have over 3000 Jags for the first time this season. Looking forward to a positive atmosphere straight from kick off and the team getting the backing they deserve.

It's great to have a big game to look forward to at Firhill again.

My first jags game since my first jags game in March 1991 away to Morton. Booked my flights when the fixtures came out and boy has it worked out nicely.

Safe to say I reckon I'll be one of the most excited men in Glasgow next Saturday morning.

Where's best for a pre-match pint?