Popping Your North Stand Cherry This Saturday?

potty trained

So, who's all coming to the shed for this game.

i think our last game saw us with the highest attendance in the north stand of 250.... would be great if we could better that, by a huge number.

There really is a strange buzz you get walking up to Firhill, walking past the main stand, and heading to the old gates of the North End. As you walk into the stadium, see the JHS towering infront of you you can feel the hair on the back of your neck stand up... First things first... get those 50/50's bought.... then up into the stand.

Dunfy will be bringing a huge crowd down with them, so will be creating a great atmosphere, we need to counter that.

Every game this season the folk in the north stand have done what we're there to do... Get behind the team, out sing and "control" the away fans, get on top of the away goalie and wind up the away subs.

This saturday, we need to silence the big travelling support.

If you sit in the JHS, and look over and think you fancy experiencing the floor of the North Stand bouncing beneath your feet as we do the Firhill Dance. Now is the time to do it! The JHS home support will be larger, meaning less seats available.... so get over to the North Stand.

Get behind the team from start to finish...

Why would anyone turn down the opportunity to get right on top of bombscares Dowie and Potter. or put pressure on vampire Paul Gallagher. Really put them off their game.

Anyone who's fancied it.... now is the time to do it.

Lets keep up the great work.

We are the 12th "man"....

I know this might sound daft, but for me the north end of Firhill is for away fans. The city end is for the Thistle support.

So, when there is a new stand or terracing at the city end, I'll be there. Until then, I'll be found in the Main Jackie Husband Stand.

Having said that, I like what the North Standers are doing. More power to you all!

Tomorrow has the potential to be something really special.

Jaggernaut, you reasons do indeed seem daft! All I can say is that the city end has been taken out of the equation by former board members. You can thank them for that. We are where we are, the north stand in terms of atmosphere is the best place for the singing section to be. It's here to stay, a long term project to improve the atmosphere at Firhill.

So far I would say it's been successful, but we want to push on now and really get the numbers up - starting tomorrow.

Word has it there will be a new flag in the north stand tomorrow, of seismic proportions. It's been donated to us by a fan who can't make as many games as he used to. We'll hopefully get it hoisted above our heads for the teams coming out tomorrow.

For anyone who is undecided, get yourselves in there, it will be crackin.

The view of the pitch is actually a lot better than one might expect as well.

Tomorrow has the potential to be something really special.

Jaggernaut, you reasons do indeed seem daft! All I can say is that the city end has been taken out of the equation by former board members. You can thank them for that. We are where we are, the north stand in terms of atmosphere is the best place for the singing section to be. It's here to stay, a long term project to improve the atmosphere at Firhill.

So far I would say it's been successful, but we want to push on now and really get the numbers up - starting tomorrow.

Word has it there will be a new flag in the north stand tomorrow, of seismic proportions. It's been donated to us by a fan who can't make as many games as he used to. We'll hopefully get it hoisted above our heads for the teams coming out tomorrow.

For anyone who is undecided, get yourselves in there, it will be crackin.

The view of the pitch is actually a lot better than one might expect as well.

You're right about it being daft, but I'll be doing my bit in the JH stand.

Looking forward to seeing the new flag.

Was yon big flag getting passed over folks' heads before the game a new one? It had the old stealth bomber logo. I seem to remember it from a Cup match at Livi a few years back, or is Dr. Alzheimer knocking on the door again?

I liked the flag going round at the start of the game but at the end it was a just a pain in the Arse!#

North stand was awesome Saturday! Honestly never had so much fun at home game! Just gutted I wasn't well enough to join in all the singing!!

There was clearly more than twice the number as there was at the Airdrie game; maybe even getting on for three times as many.

That wasn't what was asked. I'm not even sure of the relevance of it.

We can guess all we want, but if you ask the club then you'll get an accurate figure.