Tickets On Sale For Ramsdens.. But Not Really On Sale

topcat

I actually don't hate children, it's the parents who cannot control the child that I cannot stand.

Well lets just hope there is a singing section, sitting in silence for 90 minutes or sitting complaining & criticising players for 90 minutes isn't really a good way to support your team. Dumbarton all ticket was hellish for that.

I reckon just about the entire stand will be a singing section.

Don't know who wrote it, but it does not read well or make much sense!

Am I right in saying only season ticket holders can email?

It read's that way doesn't it.

Tho, Are the public not advised to not email their bank/card details no matter how secure they think it may be?

Yes, I had hoped there would be a "link" for fans to click to order tickets(similar to how you would online shop)

Maybe I have read the Ticket info wrong but they are keeping tickets for a singing section but give no details on how you identify yourselve as a regular North Stand fan.

I reckon there will be so much demand to be there that non regulars to the North Stand might wait for this ticket issue instead of buying all the other options

Leaving say 400-600 tickets for those who want to be in the "singing section" could squeeze those who normally attend there if JHS supporters wait for these tickets.

Ticket stubs for a few North Stand attendances should surely get you a better chance of a "singing section" ticket

Edited by topcat

So let me get this right - not content with splitting ourselves into season ticket/ non-season ticket holders, Nomads/attenders, North Stand singers/ Jackie husband moaners, booboys/happy clappers, we now have to identify ourselves as 'North stand regulars' as opposed to now and again North Stand visitors. For f*cks sake. Just sell me a ticket with a decent view of the pitch, preferably not in front of the 3 miserable ******* who sat 2 rows behind me on Saturday and spent the whole game having a right good go at, in no particular order, Balatoni, Erskine, Sinclair and Welsh.

• Like 1

Maybe I have read the Ticket info wrong but they are keeping tickets for a singing section but give no details on how you identify yourselve as a regular North Stand fan.

I reckon there will be so much demand to be there that non regulars to the North Stand might wait for this ticket issue instead of buying all the other options

Leaving say 400-600 tickets for those who want to be in the "singing section" could squeeze those who normally attend there if JHS supporters wait for these tickets.

Ticket stubs for a few North Stand attendances should surely get you a better chance of a "singing section" ticket

It'll probably be the section behind a goal - so many fans will prefer to see the game from the side of the pitch. Fans that want to sing, like they do at Firhill, will sit behind a goal.

There are no ticket stubs in the North Stand, unless you want them to print some between now and them going on sale?

Anybody able to confirm the ages for concessions?

In the original ticket price article it has 60+ as being eligible - http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/november_2012/ramsdens_cup_final_ticket_prices

In today's article it has it as 65+

I know Firhill is 65+ but we won't have set the final prices/categories.

LMJ you crack me up. I doth my cap to you for your support of the club but you need to relax over your childphobia. I for one wont be in the singing section as I like to rustle my sweetie papers and fold, unfold and then fold my tartan rug. Also I wouldn't want my kids in a singing section if I was a Dad as it would be noisy for them and they wont be able to see with people standing up so I think everyone will get seats where they want. It's a Cup Final. Let's all enjoy this.

• Like 1

LMJ you crack me up. I doth my cap to you for your support of the club but you need to relax over your childphobia. I for one wont be in the singing section as I like to rustle my sweetie papers and fold, unfold and then fold my tartan rug. Also I wouldn't want my kids in a singing section if I was a Dad as it would be noisy for them and they wont be able to see with people standing up so I think everyone will get seats where they want. It's a Cup Final. Let's all enjoy this.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Members of this forum were discussing the demand for the singing section being high, I pointed out a situation which might cause demand to be high. When did I mention it should be kid free?

Had I said that kids are annoying or it should be kid free then perhaps i would understand your posts. But instead your having a go for something I didn't say.

I can imagine a dad with a couple of older kids liking the idea of the north stand and I think thats great that they will get to exprience it, I didn't once say it was a bad idea and kids shouldn't be there.

Oh and as I have previously said I don't have "childphobia".

I would appriciate you read my posts before having a go at me.

Members of this forum were discussing the demand for the singing section being high, I pointed out a situation which might cause demand to be high. When did I mention it should be kid free?

Had I said that kids are annoying or it should be kid free then perhaps i would understand your posts. But instead your having a go for something I didn't say.

I can imagine a dad with a couple of older kids liking the idea of the north stand and I think thats great that they will get to exprience it, I didn't once say it was a bad idea and kids shouldn't be there.

Oh and as I have previously said I don't have "childphobia".

I would appriciate you read my posts before having a go at me.

It's just that the issue of children seems to ALWAYS be on your mind. Freud would have a right laugh with you :P

So let me get this right - not content with splitting ourselves into season ticket/ non-season ticket holders, Nomads/attenders, North Stand singers/ Jackie husband moaners, booboys/happy clappers, we now have to identify ourselves as 'North stand regulars' as opposed to now and again North Stand visitors. For f*cks sake. Just sell me a ticket with a decent view of the pitch, preferably not in front of the 3 miserable ******* who sat 2 rows behind me on Saturday and spent the whole game having a right good go at, in no particular order, Balatoni, Erskine, Sinclair and Welsh.

That'll be the moaning section - you should have heard them when Mark Twaddle played for Thistle. If the club wants to encourage all the boisterous folk to go to the North Stand, the moaning section could surely be accommodated on the Bing. The one you see from the M8 as you head to Ingliston. :happy2:

In the meantime, anyone on the forum want to take up the cudgel for those of us who just want to sit in the JH with the kids, a few friends, a decent cup of coffee and a pie? That seems to be your 80 in the 80/20 ratio.

Erm ... cup final tickets? When. :drink2:

Edited by McKennan

ST sales from 11 February via the office, phone or internet. Public sale from Tuesday 19 February, 4pm to 9pm then until sold-out.

2 tickets per book, but a customer can take more than one book. ST include u16s but one must be a concession.

Details up on club website as well McKennan.

ST sales from 11 February via the office, phone or internet. Public sale from Tuesday 19 February, 4pm to 9pm then until sold-out.

2 tickets per book, but a customer can take more than one book. ST include u16s but one must be a concession.

Details up on club website as well McKennan.

im worried they'll be none left when it goes public for us Nomads!