How Big Is Tonight!

Lindau

With Morton 4 up as I type, next weeks game is MASSIVE!! What a baptism of fire for Archie and Shaggy. Really feel if we get beat next week its gonna be difficult to claw back 11 points even with 3 games in hand! We need every jags fan possible out in force next week at Crappielow

Edited by Lindau

I agree it's win or bust. If we don't win our destiny probably isn't in our hands, and you want to avoid that at all costs.

Expecting a very large crowd there. Morton brought over 1300 to Firhill so I would expect us to match that at the very least, though I can imagine us taking anything from about 1500 upwards. A friend who isn't that interested in football is going to be there (supporting Morton, sadly), and I would expect people like that on both sides.

With Morton 4 up as I type, next weeks game is MASSIVE!! What a baptism of fire for Archie and Shaggy. Really feel if we get beat next week its gonna be difficult to claw back 11 points even with 3 games in hand! We need every jags fan possible out in force next week at Crappielow

I think the saying is... no shit sherlock.

Every game is "massive" though when your going for the title.

I really didn't think that we'd be in this position, but if Morton win next week I wouldn't expect Thistle to be able to catch us. Don't think the postponements have done Thistle any favours, midweek games away to Cowdenbeath and Raith are going to be very tricky.

Great win for Morton today, dominated throughout and played some of our best attacking football of the season. We were without McLauchlin and Reid - Hardie only fit enough for the bench. McLauchlin and Hardie should be fit to start next week (Reid doubtful). Archie Campbell is also due back for next week, although he'll probably be on the bench.

Would expect around 4500 at the game?? Looking forward to it!

Imo we need to win next week.A draw would keep us 8pts behind with no room for any mistakes by us.I know it is a big ask but our poor away form has put us in this position.The last time we won away from home was last September.Imo if we dont win next week we will not win the league.

Win or bust? total nonsense. A draw would be a decent result and still leave things in our own hands. A win would give us a massive boost and put us firmly in the driving seat imo

Why? We have only won 2 away games all season.I know it will be very difficult to win next week,but because we havent won games away from home that we would expect to we are now in this position.Yes we have 3games in hand but 2 are away from home.

I really didn't think that we'd be in this position, but if Morton win next week I wouldn't expect Thistle to be able to catch us. Don't think the postponements have done Thistle any favours, midweek games away to Cowdenbeath and Raith are going to be very tricky.

Great win for Morton today, dominated throughout and played some of our best attacking football of the season. We were without McLauchlin and Reid - Hardie only fit enough for the bench. McLauchlin and Hardie should be fit to start next week (Reid doubtful). Archie Campbell is also due back for next week, although he'll probably be on the bench.

Would expect around 4500 at the game?? Looking forward to it!

Morton did play very well today. They were always a threat going forward and could easily have scored another couple. Their midfield broke up play and kept the ball well meaning their defence had virtually nothing to do. I would say however, a part of this has to be how abysmal Airdrie were.

A few of their fans were saying it was the worst perfomance of the season (and they've already had some stinkers). There was no fight or passion, defence was shocking, no creativity going forward, they looked lost in possession and continually gifted the ball back to Morton.

I'm confident we'll pose a much bigger threat next week and doubt Morton will have the space and time they were allowed today.

Should be a cracker. I'd take a draw.

I think we need to win this one to have a chance of winning the league,sadly I can't see us beating Morton, and they just keep winning away from home. next few away games are Morton Raith Cowden Dunfermline, not looking great.

Thats the spirit!

I believe in our players and think we may just pull off the impossible - this team have done nothing but surprise me this season!

• Like 2