Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

Some guy had it on twitter for ten minutes (taken down now) and it looks great. Like the Valencia away but black at the neck instead of blue. Black shorts, hooped socks.

Would it be a fair assumption that the fact the image of the 'away top' has remained on this topic suggests it isn't the real deal?

Not a snide swipe, but maybe PT could comment?

Edited to add - just gone back to check and it was PT who posted the image! I though he had seen/chosen the training wear so perhaps it is legit. Bit plain for my liking, but I've only ever bought the home kit anyway.

Edited by MerryHell

Ok I have not seen any of the new kit but I hate it already... And if it has even 1% polyester then I'm refusing to even look at it .... And if its not 100% Egyptian cotton I'm not buying a season ticket ....and if anyone disagrees I'm buying a Clyde top instead .... Dear oh dear

• Like 11

Some guy had it on twitter for ten minutes (taken down now) and it looks great. Like the Valencia away but black at the neck instead of blue. Black shorts, hooped socks.

Only complaint is that the badge straddles a red and yellow stripe so the interior is half red and half yellow, but the thistle itself is still white - don't think that looks great. However I'll be buying it, a very good top.

Hooray for the stripes!!! A victory for common sense and decency, if true.

As an advocate of the old skool bolder stripe, I'll be buying my bing gnome this one

Only complaint is that the badge straddles a red and yellow stripe so the interior is half red and half yellow, but the thistle itself is still white - don't think that looks great. However I'll be buying it, a very good top.

I posted this on P&B;

http://www.pieandbov...-1370786078.jpg

Its just something I did to pass the time, but it is what i would hope our new strip would look like.

ps..cannot post the actual pic on this site, for some reason I dont get the option to attach image files to my posts, I just get the choice of putting in the URL.

• Like 1

Invert the red and yellow (so it's more yellow than red) and make the black shoulder area impose less on the front of the shirt and you're close. The crest is higher and more in line with the Joma. It's also striped on the back rather than having a plain back. And the sponsor looks better - 'mac' is sideways and the 'b' is large beside it.

I posted this on P&B;

http://www.pieandbov...-1370786078.jpg

Its just something I did to pass the time, but it is what i would hope our new strip would look like.

ps..cannot post the actual pic on this site, for some reason I dont get the option to attach image files to my posts, I just get the choice of putting in the URL.

Nice job! That's very similar to what I had in mind. (post 21)

Invert the red and yellow (so it's more yellow than red) and make the black shoulder area impose less on the front of the shirt and you're close. The crest is higher and more in line with the Joma. It's also striped on the back rather than having a plain back. And the sponsor looks better - 'mac' is sideways and the 'b' is large beside it.

:lol: Is there not any team you could compare it to?

Got my 1/4 zip track top yesterday. Feels good quality but just a shame the badge has been stuck on. Looks like it will come off in the wash after a few times. Hopefully the actual strips will have sewn on badges and not look as if someone has just glued them on with prit stick.

Edited by ptfc95