Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

Got a large and xl home top and deciding to keep the large so if anyone wants to buy the spare xl top off me who doesn't want to make the trek to the joma shop or wait for delivery then let me know. Can meet in west end tomorrow.

£40 bargain :)

It's all an improvement on years ago when the shop at Firhill didn't get any home tops until about February and didn't get any socks at all.

And my old Granny used to have to knit me a full strip for my Xmas thinking I wouldn't notice, and me having to be polite and pretend I never noticed.

They were nice and warm in the winter season but if it rained and it got wet was like running about with a baby elephant on my back

• Like 1

Whilst not a fan of the strips, got to admit the leisurewear is looking good.

Think that's where I'll be spending my cash.

The strips would look better with last year's sponsors logos. The latest leisurewear is a huge improvement on the initial range. I'd like to see this Campus polo shirt added too.

joma-campus-polo-shirt.jpg

I think these campus tops are pretty smart I see they have added a red top to the grey one originally for sale. I can see me getting them:

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/partick-thistle-replica-store/386-partick-thistle-campus-t-shirt-.html

Also the trainer in this photo below is wearing a black version so I presume this will come out for sale soon as well

https://twitter.com/BarryStephenPT/status/352713290364903424/photo/1

As I say all about opinions but I really like these campus tops and think the polo tops are pretty cool as well