Potential Sell Out Next Week?

dl1971

Can't believe I'm missing this game due to work. Gutted.

Although I suspect a combination of a weeks partying (inverness 9 years ago anyone???) and Dunfermline being desperate for the points might result in a defeat that would take the shine off it.

• Members

Can't believe I'm missing this game due to work. Gutted.

Although I suspect a combination of a weeks partying (inverness 9 years ago anyone???) and Dunfermline being desperate for the points might result in a defeat that would take the shine off it.

Likewise. Gutted actually. Juts glad I made it today to see us clinch it though!

I emailed Firhill on Tuesday asking if they were going to be selling tickets early as I want to ensure I get in after getting up at 4 and having to come in via Edinburgh now as Easyjet have changed their flights to Glasgow on Saturdays. Basrards!

No reply so far.

If its any consolation, I emailed Wednesday- no reply!

Could we fill the ground next week, especially with Dunfermline winning today? Must be a possibilty..... :hypocrite::shok:

I doubt it

Think you might be surprised. Dunfermline still have something to play for & there will be a lot of folk & kids up to see the coronation of the Champions! :)

Think you might be surprised. Dunfermline still have something to play for & there will be a lot of folk & kids up to see the coronation of the Champions! :)

less than 5000 on Tuesday, just over 2000 Jags today. I hope you are right, but I doubt it. 6 or 7000 would be a good crowd but I think it depends how many pars show up

less than 5000 on Tuesday, just over 2000 Jags today. I hope you are right, but I doubt it. 6 or 7000 would be a good crowd but I think it depends how many pars show up

A lot of folk I know that were at Morton game were unable to make Raith game due to work commitments- remember Morton game through Easter hols & would've attacted a few neutrals also!

Just over 2000 today? The stand behind the goal was just about full & it supposedly held 2000.

A lot of folk paid this week as wel....

I could be well wide of the mark but if it's a nice day you may be surprised. As I said before Dunfermline a lot to play for also.

Just over 2000 today? The stand behind the goal was just about full & it supposedly held 2000.

I could be well wide of the mark but if it's a nice day you may be surprised. As I said before Dunfermline a lot to play for also.

I saw just over 2100 quoted on twitter which surprised me. I was in main stand which i thought was busy, but when i saw pics later there was much more in the home end.

I emailed Firhill on Tuesday asking if they were going to be selling tickets early as I want to ensure I get in after getting up at 4 and having to come in via Edinburgh now as Easyjet have changed their flights to Glasgow on Saturdays. Basrards!

No reply so far.

If its any consolation, I emailed Wednesday- no reply!

You would be better tweeting Maxi on twitter - more likely to get a response.

Hi, we will definitely be putting tickets for Saturday on sale this week for advance purchase, probably from Tuesday. Full details will appear on the official site ASAP.

Hope this helps, I'm going back to my hangover now...

How does that work if you have 2 season tickets and want 3 under 16 tickets - usually I just collect the u16 tickets at the kiosk, but what if, on saturday there are no tickets left (not likely, but potentially could happen...)

Can I get u16 tickets through the week without purchasing any further adult tickets ??

How does that work if you have 2 season tickets and want 3 under 16 tickets - usually I just collect the u16 tickets at the kiosk, but what if, on saturday there are no tickets left (not likely, but potentially could happen...)

Can I get u16 tickets through the week without purchasing any further adult tickets ??

Get under 16 season tickets. Simple.