Disappointed in what has been said etc etc

Maybe just maybe the wee shit is starting to think I left thistle too soon

Win promotion to spl successful season

Lennon is now being hotly tipped for Everton job

Parkhied beckons

Better get some positives out there through the usual suspects

Ah don't want anything from thistle

Disappointed in what has been said etc etc

Would be great if the Celtic job came up, McNamara resigned from Utd to avoid compensation then he didn't get the job

Would be great if the Celtic job came up, McNamara resigned from Utd to avoid compensation then he didn't get the job

McNamara would not even be interviewed for the Celtic job. If Lennon wants and gets the Everton job, Celtic will have plenty of options, including Martin O'Neill.

How can McNamara even think he can back track about demanding promotion money?

It was all over the papers a few weeks ago.

Obviously his public opinion is getting ground down as more and more people see him for the snake he is and he is trying to clean it up.

I think I even like Kevin Muscat more than McNamara.

• Like 1

How can McNamara even think he can back track about demanding promotion money?

It was all over the papers a few weeks ago.

Obviously his public opinion is getting ground down as more and more people see him for the snake he is and he is trying to clean it up.

I think I even like Kevin Muscat more than McNamara.

TOO FAR!!!

Now getting an airing on BBC Sportsound along with bum chum Spence. Again saying he wants NOTHING from Thistle.. Ratbag!!

What were they saying about what Thistle are owed? Did that get a mention from Spence? Maybe the idea is if he keeps saying he wants nothing folk will say we shouldn't be demanding anything?

What were they saying about what Thistle are owed? Did that get a mention from Spence? Maybe the idea is if he keeps saying he wants nothing folk will say we shouldn't be demanding anything?

Spence said he has tried a few times to talk to Thistle, but they refuse to comment.And he said that hes never seen McNamara so angry and he will let it all out when its all over?

Spence said he has tried a few times to talk to Thistle, but they refuse to comment.And he said that hes never seen McNamara so angry and he will let it all out when its all over?

Can't wait.

Wonder what he'll say.

Signed a new contract weeks before I left but had no idea they'd ask for compensation if I did?

Or maybe he'll just admit that his away tactics were shocking & we wouldn't have won league with him in charge.

Whatever he says, he's doing a great job of 'keeping his counsel' just now. Maybe Jim Spence is his counsel though?

In fairness to Dundee United FC they, like Thistle, have kept a dignified silence on the matter. Only the former Thistle manager has made this an issue. Driven by greed, ambition, and self indulgence. Human nature perhaps but ugly and ignorant traits which most decent people can overcome.

Edited by JeanieD

In fairness to Dundee United FC they, like Thistle, have kept a dignified silence on the matter. Only the former Thistle manager has made this an issue. Driven by greed, ambition, and self indulgence. Human nature perhaps but ugly and ignorant traits which most decent people can overcome.

Spence did say that DU had washed their hands of this??

Spence did say that DU had washed their hands of this??

Spence said that DU didn't feel we were due any compensation but then said they offered £50k & 2 x £40k instalments before 'washing their hands of matter'.

Jim Spence has let himself be used as a mouthpiece to pedal DU or McNamara's propaganda but surely as a BBC journalist he's not doing his job properly.

You're told that one club has said that another club doesn't think money due but goes on to say they offered different amounts of money anyway. Did he not think to ask why? Or if he did ask why, why has he not reported it?

After all, as licence fee payers we help pay this guy's wages so surely he should be impartial?

• Like 2