Season Ticket 13/14

Two things: The TAG membership does that entitle you to a year's membership or just for the season i.e. ten months, if so how do make up the month or so between season tickets. Secondly, every time I have bought a season ticket the Jags have been relegated. Should I buy this year?

Buy a Season Ticket for Dundee United.

• Like 2

Two things: The TAG membership does that entitle you to a year's membership or just for the season i.e. ten months, if so how do make up the month or so between season tickets. Secondly, every time I have bought a season ticket the Jags have been relegated. Should I buy this year?

I am sure I heard Archie saying that if The Sunnylaw Jag buys a season ticket this year he's not going to let that affect performances.

• Like 2

Yes, but not knowing the gate price means you can't calculate how much (if any) saving you are likely to make on buying a ST under the finance offer (details of which can't be accessed right now). If the cost is of no importance to someone then great, but times are tight and while people may wish to help the club by guaranteeing income up front, they may be less inclined to do that if it's going to cost them more than pay-at-the gate or mean that missing a single game means elimination of any saving.

I am not too fussed about the saving personally. I like the idea that I pay the £30 when I get paid and don't need to worry at home games about the cost.

I can imagine it will get a few more PATG fans buying a season ticket.

Have the charges been altered since first thing this morning?

I'm sure the concession renewals were £200. They now appear as £180.

I think that's why the forms have been taken away. I've got a printed copy from this morning as I was going to post it off and the prices are higher than it shows on the website now.

I bought 1 this year and only managed to attend 2 games, 1 at home, 1 away.

Home Game Morton in the League at Xmas

Away game QOS in the cup final

Plan on buying again this year and promise only to attend meaningless games after we have qualified for europe

Have the charges been altered since first thing this morning?

I'm sure the concession renewals were £200. They now appear as £180.

I think that's why the forms have been taken away. I've got a printed copy from this morning as I was going to post it off and the prices are higher than it shows on the website now.

It's actually weirder. I saved the official site opening web page to "pocket/read later app" on my phone to read off line and the saved snapshot comes up with higher prices. However if you go into the website proper and open the season ticket page from within the site and save to "pocket/read later app" you get the lower prices. :unknw:

and I've not been drinking today. :)

They should tell us what the pay at the gate price would be to encourage people to buy a ST.

And the quote from Beattie not being corrected even on our own website about a price freeze is total amatuer hour.

Have to agree with this.

Never mind the Evening Times quoting Beattie wrong, we've got a club Facebook page, Twitter account as well as an official site.

Chris Jack (Evening Times writer) also seems to have a good relationship with the club as has been the first to release news of the new contracts.

The club would've been (as they should be) applauded for it being only a £20 increase for existing ST holders but for it not to be corrected in the days since quotes released not good.

The club has been applauded for its PR of late but agree this has been amateur hour!

• Like 1

The season ticket application form is still unavailable on the webpage. Do anyone know if the form is available at Firhill office, or somewhere else?

-- Shut up and take my money.

That is very disappointing.

3 days after the launch and people still can't buy their season tickets. Massive balls up here I think.

3 days after the launch and people still can't buy their season tickets. Massive balls up here I think.

I think what makes it worse is no new announcement from club saying when it will be fixed. Very annoying! I imagine it wont be fixed till Tuesday now at the earliest.

It is disappointing but you can call up and they take your details over the phone.

I just bought my season ticket.