Kal Naismith

Chicofan

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

No.

If this happens I will lose faith in Archie.

**** SAKE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He was pretty rank when on loan and has hardly set the heather alight in SFL3: Would think Archie had lost the plot if we signed him.

these x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

whoever whispered this sweet nothing in your ear chicofan, deserves a swift hard kick in the goolies.

followed the jags long bud??????????????????

Sorry my fellow Jags Fan but you have to understand that we Aussies ( Actually I'm a Scossie) have to rely on the local Woop Woop Bird and Didgeridoo for any information from back home as we all don't have access to the world of the Internet like you pundits so please forgive me for not being up-to-date with Who The Hell Kal Naismith is or was! Now I know from other posts that he was a Blue Nose Reject from Castle Greyskull and that he was apparently a Big Diddy of a player when he was loaned out to us for a spell of the season just gone by and by the sounds of the other posts he wouldn't be any good to us at all. What's that Watta Bigga Walloper, you want me to go to Wagga Wagga with you to check out the Sheila's down there, Yeah Mate count me in?