Fixtures Moved For Tv

Ancipital

Dundee United and Hearts both moved to the Friday night. Suits me, much prefer that to a Sunday.

edit: sources

SPL@splofficial1m

The first game of the 2013/14 #SPFL season is @ThistleTweet vs @dundeeunitedfc on @BTSport. The match is a 19:45 kick off on 02/08/2013.

and

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news/article/spfl-fixture-amendments/

Edited by Ancipital

More or less, aye. Will depend on postponements, European fixtures (probably in Celtic's case only) and what other games might be seen as key as the season goes on.

This isn't just a Scottish thing, the Bundesliga have only announced weeks 1-5 TV fixtures at the moment.

My two young boys plus two of their friends (who have also been persuaded to get season tickets) were looking forward to the first game of the season. Now I have to break it to them that they can't go.

Very disappointed that our flag day is now a flag evening.

More or less, aye. Will depend on postponements, European fixtures (probably in Celtic's case only) and what other games might be seen as key as the season goes on.

This isn't just a Scottish thing, the Bundesliga have only announced weeks 1-5 TV fixtures at the moment.

This is nonsense for anyone traveling from any distance (ie Norway) we try to get the flights as early as possible to save on cost, usually non refundable too. Plus folk who arrange shift changes at work find out the Saturday they've arranged as free from work is also free from Thistle

My two young boys plus two of their friends (who have also been persuaded to get season tickets) were looking forward to the first game of the season. Now I have to break it to them that they can't go.

Very disappointed that our flag day is now a flag evening.

I am in the same boat. Scared to break it to my son he can't go.

Total pish, flag day is ruined for him.