Livingston Kick-Off

Tom Hosie

Despite being forwarded an e-mail from Livi this morning saying that the kick-off time was incorrect on our website, Livi are tweeting that it is a 7:45pm kick-off. Their website says 7:45pm so in truth I have no idea what time the game kicks-off tonight. Hopefully the referee does.

Glad I noticed this. Was just about to set off. Heading into Glasgow for a few jars, getting a carry out, then train out to Livi North. Few ales in yon bar near the station. Two mile+ walk to what was the Granary for another beer or two then on to the game.

Just had second thoughts and will take the car. Don't really want to give that shower £3 for parking. Anyone know if you can park at Lidls for evening games?

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Glad I noticed this. Was just about to set off. Heading into Glasgow for a few jars, getting a carry out, then train out to Livi North. Few ales in yon bar near the station. Two mile+ walk to what was the Granary for another beer or two then on to the game.

Just had second thoughts and will take the car. Don't really want to give that shower £3 for parking. Anyone know if you can park at Lidls for evening games?

I imagine it would be fine to park in Lidl tonight as crowd won't be that big

The peak restriction H1 is for all trains travelling to/from Central/Queen St, Edinburgh and Haymarket between 1642-1809 (nor the 1815 QST-EDB and 1815 EDB-QST).

If you join the train outwith those stations (low level eg Partick, High St etc) before 1642 the restriction is not in place, if you join after 1642 from Bellgrove downwards the restriction isnt in force. On the E&G, you can join at bishopbriggs downwards with a cheap day, same from stirling etc. I get off peak tickets on trains from outwith the 4 stations

HOWEVER if you are changing at QST then the restrcition applies

http://www.eveningti...30583n.21613964

Some comment on tonight's game and trialists who may play.

Dont know if Kerr is still being referred too as a trialist here, thought it was almost a certainity he was signing.

Hope Archie is watching a couple of the Livi players such as Scougall and McNulty who are highly rated, then again may depend on how long they are contracted for an who else is linked

The peak restriction H1 is for all trains travelling to/from Central/Queen St, Edinburgh and Haymarket between 1642-1809 (nor the 1815 QST-EDB and 1815 EDB-QST).

If you join the train outwith those stations (low level eg Partick, High St etc) before 1642 the restriction is not in place, if you join after 1642 from Bellgrove downwards the restriction isnt in force. On the E&G, you can join at bishopbriggs downwards with a cheap day, same from stirling etc. I get off peak tickets on trains from outwith the 4 stations

HOWEVER if you are changing at QST then the restrcition applies

Good of Scotrail to keep it nice 'n' simple ;) .

What is wrong with that? Livingston had a not bad season last season and there is no reason why they can't compete for promotion this year.

Why wouldn't they be challenging?

Apart from the 6-1 game, they were one of the best teams we played last season.

They have weakened considerably since last season, when they weren't really that great either. Most notably in the departure of their only credible goalscoring threat to a newly promoted side in the same division. They seem to have had a habit of chopping and changing their manager, but have apparently settled for this Burke figure, whom Livingston's performance towards the end of last season tends to suggest is anything more than a nobody who is out of his depth. They haven't a hope in hell of competing with Dundee or Morton. I expect to see them in the bottom half of the table with the part time teams.

Jason Talbot. What a little ned. Should have had a yellow then a straight red but got nothing then a yellow. I have no idea why, but he was trying to injure someone and didn't seem to care who, little shit of a guy. Mass brawl at the end as the ref had failed to do his job, final whistle probably saved something more serious.

I'm just glad we didn't end up with any broken legs. Livingston were terrible near the end, several awful challenges,

Thought Murray changed things when he came on - gave us shape and purpose.

Black centre half, centre mid and winger all looked good. Number 18 in particular was very lively when he came on. Big centre half was also very composed when he came on and wasn't affraid to get involved. The number four is a great passer of the ball, very composed. Sat very deap but was always on hand - whether he has the physical agression needed for the SPL, I don't know,.

The Czech centre half was big but not very effective, didn't look to composed, often went for long balls. Would much prefer the second half centre back.

Number 20 was Kane Hemmings ex Ger. Didn't touch the ball, looked a waste of space.

Kerr played well, got caught out a couple of times but has some class about him. Certainly is not a Paton replacement, completely different player.

I liked how Baird was willing to come for the ball and win it for himself rather than waiting on it to come to him - which I feel Doolan does a bit too often (don't shoot me).

Does anyone know the name of 18?