Club Website

ptfc.no.1

Don't know about access to the website, it seems fine to me, but can I take this opportunity to ask people for a bit of patience with the website, programme, facebook, twitter etc for next week or so anyway.

Without wanting to go into too much detail, this isn't the time nor place,my family are having to deal with a bereavement. We lost our mother in pretty sudden fashion last week.

I'm trying to keep busy by doing bits and pieces with the programme, website etc but it's all a bit of a struggle. Going to Firhill on Friday was a bit of a release. I should be there tonight but Dingwall on Saturday I really don't know if I can make the trip.

There's so many people helping out and I can't thank them enough. But if news items are a bit slower or if some features don't appear please bare with us.

Sorry if this post comes across as a bit self indulgent.

• Like 1

None here.

Are you on a Mac?

That could be the problem.

I use a Macbook Pro and have Safari, Firefox and Chrome installed. The site works fine on all three browsers.

I would suggest to the ptfc no1 that the problem could be a cookie conflict that can affect access to servers. Delete all cookies, empty the cache and, if necessary, quit the browser and re-start it. If that does not work, try restarting your computer.

I would like to add my sincere condolences to Tom and his family on their loss. Hopefully, he will feel able to go to the match tonight. Perhaps a sharpener in the bar will help.

Condolences Tom.

the website has been playing up for me aswell. unreachable by mobile from 5pm-10pm last night. and again at 8am this morning. Other websites were reachable, so no idea if this is a mobile site issue or ISP issue (sky) but the site works fine in my work.

That would suggest that there is a rendering problem for mobile browsers. If so, only the web developers can sort it.