Season Tickets For Friday Night (Pt. 2)

Stewarty

See NJ's post below the one I'm responding to.

Ok I did promise NJ that I'd leave him alone about a million posts ago on this thread but since you referred to his post......I spent ten minutes on a premium rate line to an insurance company today correcting a mistake they made in my details. I guess if I could wish back all the minutes/hours/days I've lost from my life pressing one, two, three and listening to fecking Elgar/ Bay City Rollers/ Elton bleedin John music while on hold at 50p a minute I could still claim to be middle aged instead of being an old Fart. What's my point...I guess it's just that premium rate lines seem to be the norm these days and we just have to accept it. And I'm not getting into the 'pissing on the office staff' posts. When I get through a whole day without screwing something up then I'll feel a whole lot more comfortable with throwing around shit on people who're trying their goddamn best.

Ok I did promise NJ that I'd leave him alone about a million posts ago on this thread but since you referred to his post......I spent ten minutes on a premium rate line to an insurance company today correcting a mistake they made in my details. I guess if I could wish back all the minutes/hours/days I've lost from my life pressing one, two, three and listening to fecking Elgar/ Bay City Rollers/ Elton bleedin John music while on hold at 50p a minute I could still claim to be middle aged instead of being an old Fart. What's my point...I guess it's just that premium rate lines seem to be the norm these days and we just have to accept it. And I'm not getting into the 'pissing on the office staff' posts. When I get through a whole day without screwing something up then I'll feel a whole lot more comfortable with throwing around shit on people who're trying their goddamn best.

I'm not (presumably everyone else as well) in the slightest bit interested in your insurance matters. Don't fully follow the rest of your imo pathetic rant, but bottom line is simple things like sending out of season tickets are not being carried out.

I'm not (presumably everyone else as well) in the slightest bit interested in your insurance matters. Don't fully follow the rest of your imo pathetic rant, but bottom line is simple things like sending out of season tickets are not being carried out.

Aaah, the old personal abuse post...that's always a good strong mature response. You asked me to 'see' NJ's post, I assumed that meant you agreed with what he said and wanted me to respond to it. My mistake I guess.

Aaah, the old personal abuse post...that's always a good strong mature response. You asked me to 'see' NJ's post, I assumed that meant you agreed with what he said and wanted me to respond to it. My mistake I guess.

Personal abuse??? Please be so kind as to point it out!

1) I wasn't and still am not interested in whatever premium numbers you have had to phone regarding some insurance matter.

2) "pathetic rant" was preceded by imo.

Bottom line hasn't changed however!

But why isn't it ready? Why wasn't it ready in time for the big launch? Why have a build up to a grand unveiling, get people to sign up then sit down and work out how to get it ready? Doesn't make sense.

I don't know why it wasn't ready. Maybe there is not enough people to get the stuff done. Maybe there were more important things to get done, like getting the pitch ready, getting the electronic entry system sorted, getting the team sorted. Maybe they were doing stuff that shouldn't have been a priority. But every job takes up resource and there maybe wasn't enough

I don't know why it wasn't ready. Maybe there is not enough people to get the stuff done. Maybe there were more important things to get done, like getting the pitch ready, getting the electronic entry system sorted, getting the team sorted. Maybe they were doing stuff that shouldn't have been a priority. But every job takes up resource and there maybe wasn't enough

I was hoping to get a response from somebody who does know actually.

None of these jobs mentioned would impact TAG or CF, do you honestly believe the guy relaying the park (Who doesn't work for Thistle) also sets up TAG?? Or the electrical mechanic who installs the new turn styles (Who also doesn't work for Thistle) also doubles up by writting the script for TAG, or the guy that got the team sorted ..wait a minute.... that'll be Archie....... he never done the TAG as he was running double session........ wait a minute maybe its one and the same guy, it must be Archie, we know he prepared the team, maybe he also owns a tractor and took a mechanical / electrical course at night school last year to install automated turnstyles.

Its Archies fault must be,

Honestly read your lame excuses before you post them

Personal abuse??? Please be so kind as to point it out!

1) I wasn't and still am not interested in whatever premium numbers you have had to phone regarding some insurance matter.

2) "pathetic rant" was preceded by imo.

Bottom line hasn't changed however!

Jesus mate, read your own posts. You asked me to 'see' NJ's post where he talked about premium line calls...NJ, PT and some others, while I don't agree with the repetitive posts on multiple topics, are at least posting in frustration at what they see as things that could/ should / seem to be easily fixable if someone from the club would stand up and acknowledge the shortcomings. And yeah, you're right. Putting 'imo' in front of insults, well that just changes everything. Sorry if I upset you.

None of these jobs mentioned would impact TAG or CF, do you honestly believe the guy relaying the park (Who doesn't work for Thistle) also sets up TAG?? Or the electrical mechanic who installs the new turn styles (Who also doesn't work for Thistle) also doubles up by writting the script for TAG, or the guy that got the team sorted ..wait a minute.... that'll be Archie....... he never done the TAG as he was running double session........ wait a minute maybe its one and the same guy, it must be Archie, we know he prepared the team, maybe he also owns a tractor and took a mechanical / electrical course at night school last year to install automated turnstyles.

Its Archies fault must be,

Honestly read your lame excuses before you post them

Are you done. There are so many things that aren't right that it is time for you to start doing something to try and get it sorted. Complaining on here isn't going to do it. You know everything that is wrong that you must know how. Come back when it is all sorted.

Are you done. There are so many things that aren't right that it is time for you to start doing something to try and get it sorted. Complaining on here isn't going to do it. You know everything that is wrong that you must know how. Come back when it is all sorted.

?????

After that, Norge, could you also have a look at the debt crisis, world hunger and malaria. Thanks. Come back when they're all sorted.

Touching a nerve or something??

I am not a Director on the board i am not in the position to Direct the club going forward, merely a customer who is giving feedback as to where the club can channel its efforts to maintain and improve instead of plummet and that the way it is going

• Like 1

Honestly, what kind of response is that? "Well if you don't like it, you sort it". Utterly pathetic lenziejag.

Why aren't the directors sorting the issues?

Please don't post details of the club's direct number to avoid the premium rate number. The club will have set the premium rate number up to make money and I don't think the forum should be seen to be circumventing this.

pity the club can't set up, or run other initiatives successfully, on time and lawfully, to make money.

• Like 1

Please don't post details of the club's direct number to avoid the premium rate number. The club will have set the premium rate number up to make money and I don't think the forum should be seen to be circumventing this.

0141-579-1971 is the telephone number at the bottom of the letter I received along with my season ticket

Are you honestly serious?

Premium rate numbers are a disgrace. A way of extracting money from people without them knowing it. Fans give enough money to the club without being hoodwinked in to giving more.

Edited by ian_mac
  • Like 1