Season Tickets For Friday Night (Pt. 2)

Stewarty

Someone - I think it may have been Norgethistle - mentioned on one of the other threads that the club have missed the deadline for mailing out STs in time for Friday night. Does anyone have any info on what's happening?

The letter we received with the last voucher stated that the ST's or information regarding collecting them would be mailed the week of the 5th of August, still heard nothing

The letter we received with the last voucher stated that the ST's or information regarding collecting them would be mailed the week of the 5th of August, still heard nothing

I suppose there's still time for them to be mailed early next week (I take it they are recorded delivery, given that the charge is £2.50). I'll email the club and post the response.

There is 5 postal days prior to the game,

Many people may go straight to the game on Friday so you lose 1 day so 4 days

People need to make arrangements to go collect tickets PRIOR to the night of the game or we'll have 2000 people queuing firstly for a ticket then at the new turn styles, and we need to get them in prior to 7.45 as the game again is live on the telly

• Members

There is 5 postal days prior to the game,

Many people may go straight to the game on Friday so you lose 1 day so 4 days

People need to make arrangements to go collect tickets PRIOR to the night of the game or we'll have 2000 people queuing firstly for a ticket then at the new turn styles, and we need to get them in prior to 7.45 as the game again is live on the telly

I'm away now till Friday. Extremely annoyed with this situation now. It's going to be tight for me getting to the game on Friday on time anyway. The lack of a ticket that I have already paid for just makes matters worse. If Archie's preparation of the team was like this, you'd expect him to get bagged!

don't hod yir breath, the two lads behind me have been asking for their seats to be fixed for five years now, the seats are like ski slopes

That's what our seats are like - i'll chase them up during the week - theres no way I could sit like that for a whole season so if they cant be fixed we'll see about getting a move.

I sent the application form for my ticket off in June (although the money didn't come out of my bank 'till the middle of July!). The only reason I bought a season ticket this year was to ensure I had a seat reserved. I would like the same seat I've been sitting in since the JH stand opened but any seat would do as long as I know where it is.

As I'm one of the people whose seat seems to have been sold to someone else I will be most pissed off if we are given vouchers for the Hearts game. It was bad enough at the DU game not knowing which of the season ticket holders had the right to sit in the seat. If there's an even bigger crowd on Friday it will be a nightmare.

Are the stewards prepared for the chaos which will inevitably ensue?