Thistle V Celtic - The Actual Game

The Sunnylaw Jag

FFS O'Donnell has turned in a few MotM performances lately , I'm beginning to wonder what some people expect of our players. I hope they don't read some of the comments on here or they will be off sharpish! Sometimes I wonder if I'm reading a Rangers forum, with some of the level of delusion about here. You honestly can't satisfy some folk.

You have completely misjudged the tone and content of my post.

Looks like McMillan won't be available and Kerr is doubtful, along with Fraser being missing too. So bench may have to be (assuming Muirhead and Fox fine):

Gallagher, Gabriel, Forbes, Elliot, Baird, Lawless and A.N. Other. (Possibly Wilson?)

Given that Osbourne and Bannigan can cover in defence if needed, could A.N. Other be Duggan?

Looks like McMillan won't be available and Kerr is doubtful, along with Fraser being missing too. So bench may have to be (assuming Muirhead and Fox fine):

Gallagher, Gabriel, Forbes, Elliot, Baird, Lawless and A.N. Other. (Possibly Wilson?)

Wilson would be the logical replacement for Fraser but Meechan could be a good shout. If SOD picked up an injury we'd lose Osbourne from centre mid. I don't think Meechan is that far away from the 1st team squad in quality tho' a fit again McMillan will make that slightly academic.

eta Duggan, McDaid and McAleer are all equally deserving of making the bench but there's others there ahead of them in their positions.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

You have completely misjudged the tone and content of my post.

Unreserved and sincere apologies if I did, its just that I sometimes see red when people on here make silly or vacuous comments about our young team. I'll still say the same if we get pumped today.

I'll stick my neck out and predict we won't, unless Archie tries an uber-defensive system that doesn't suit our players, but though I think he'll tighten up we can only really play one way i.e.. ball on the deck and pass and move. Be really interesting to see how our team plays against a Celtic side who despite my personal feelings are far and away the best team in this country. So good luck Jags, make us proud as usual!

Go on Thistle - we can do this.

Straight intae them from the kick off.

We have nothing to fear.

Agreed, come on the bloody Jags!! Desperately trying to stay awake to watch it.

watching this from a very strange location today: the Newcastle United training ground. Long story.

Good luck with your trial BJ, I hope they see your obvious potential and sign you to a five year deal.

• Like 1

As we can't be there The Mull Supporters are "Coming down the 'hill'!" (Oor pub is at bottom of hill) :drink2:

Heading to meet up in the Mac Arms then (dodging torrential showers) heading to the MISHNISH to join in the fun.

Doubt if there'll be many Jungle Jims :yoda: to contend with as its raining and they are all fair weather supporters!!!

:music: We're coming, we're coming, we're coming down the hill :fan: :fan: :fan: