Will Thistle Win Another League Game This Season?

The Legend Blows

Checked with Skybet today and they've come back with the odds on both. Pretty rubbish to be honest. Thought it may have been a touch better considering how honkin we are. Obviously not takin any chances.

Thistle not to win a home game this season is 5/1 (£250 max bet)&

Thistle not to any more games at all is 10/1 (£100 max bet)

Probably both worth a punt if your a gambling man but not exactly gonna make you rich.

Edited by The Legend Blows

Checked with Skybet today and they've come back with the odds on both. Pretty rubbish to be honest. Thought it may have been a touch better considering how honkin we are. Obviously not takin any chances.

Probably both worth a punt if your a gambling man but not exactly gonna make you rich.

Obviously NOT a Thistle fan. No real Jags fan would bet against his team with that kind of bet. Why don't you take your bullshit elsewhere. Ibrox perhaps?

• Like 3

I've never bet against Thistle or Scotland and it saddens me to see Jags fans so eager to see us fail.

As I have said on another post CO I really have got to the stage on here where either so called supporters are trolling or they genuinely want the club to get beat every Saturday just so they can come on here and say "told you so, the manager is a clown" Its very sad to be honest

Edited by Lindau

Aslong as Archie is in charge prob not

I'm starting to be swayed by your strong argumentative skills. I sense the royal shafting of Mark Kerr was the last straw and Archie may have as they say "lost the dressing room". .Even at this late date we could still bring in an iconic figure like Jim Duffy if only to lift morale.

Meanwhile I read in tonight's ET that, according to Mr Balatoni, heads are down but they're trying to get their chins up. Even to this layperson that seems to be a futile method of defending last minute cross balls. Archie & Shaggy must have completely lost the plot

You could look at it from an insurance point of view. If Thistle do well then great, if not then at least you get some recompense.

I had a reasonable sum of money on Morton to win the league last year for this reason, glad I lost it.

Hmm. Not sure about this argument. I've never done it, but I can see the logic. I could take it even further and say that by betting on Thistle to lose I'd consider them more likley to win. That's because I'm paranoid and programmed for failure, or something.

Are you saying that you will take pleasure in financial gain from the team you supposedly support when you think they may lose?

I said nothing of the sort. Betting is about trying to walk away with more than you started with. If I don't think thistle will win a game I would not be ashamed to bet on this outcome. Of course I want thistle to win every game but there's a big difference between what you want to happen and what you think will happen

Probably both worth a punt if your a gambling man but not exactly gonna make you friends here.

Fixed.... :loco:

I said nothing of the sort. Betting is about trying to walk away with more than you started with. If I don't think thistle will win a game I would not be ashamed to bet on this outcome. Of course I want thistle to win every game but there's a big difference between what you want to happen and what you think will happen

So you are actually hoping to LOSE money by betting against Thistle, the team you supposedly support?