Paul Gallagher: Man Of The Match

The Sons of Somner

Excellent performance, & as I said on another thread, without doubt our number 1 goalkeeper at the moment. I think he will throw in a howler at some point, he's been prone to that the last few seasons in between excellent performances. Presume he's instilling some confidence in to the defence & is more willing to catch/punch a cross ball than Fox is. Fox is our long-term number one, I'd say, but he should be watching & learning from Gallacher at the moment.

aye superb from the big man, as someone said had the penalty gone in it would have been a different game and one we would have lost. I have always liked him as a keeper and I did recommend we sign him pre season,but wasn't sure if he had a coaching position at Alloa. Archie can gie me that fiver later on.

don't get the comment above about ATS only pulling his weight, I thought the whole back 4 were solid, dunno what happened at their goal right enough.don't think we had a failure in the team at all.

• Like 2

He was top drawer today...was annoyed though that we didn't seem to learn from the killie game and were flat footed for the re bound...thankfully he saved the day twice. Would have been a different day had that gone in I fear.

Also he reminds me of his dad which brings back great memories of watching thistle at kilbowie as a wee boy!

gallo was excellent today, vocal, assured as well as some superb reflex saves, from back to front some magnificent performances, and sunny makes a very good point .....

I think we have bullied time and again by Aberdeen and Gallagher, had a **** you attitude to them today, that pervaded all through the team eventually. A great goalkeeping performance but also a great Captain's performance.

more of the same of today and it'll be a case of play off spot, what play off spot.