Tapiray

twinny

There are photos of both new strips all over the place now.

So poor that the club and TTL can't even keep it under wraps for the big launch.

However, I have to say that both strips are excellent and I will probably be buying both.

Don't keep them to yourself then ,where have you seen them ?

If the shirt is the same as the one that is up on Twitter at the moment, then I would be so disappointed. If you haven't seen it, it looks like the rejected Morton kit, just with a red bar down the middle and yellow on each side.

It would not bother me if that was the case. Whatever it is some people will like it and others won't which is always the case. At the moment there are probably more important issues around the club.

I think its really smart and makes a change to what weve had for a while. If the away had a bit of red in it then it would have been equally impressive. Cant really understand why folk are disappointed although some people are only happy when they can have a wee greet. Looking forward to seeing a winning team in it this season.

I think its really smart and makes a change to what weve had for a while. If the away had a bit of red in it then it would have been equally impressive. Cant really understand why folk are disappointed although some people are only happy when they can have a wee greet. Looking forward to seeing a winning team in it this season.

Most people are just traditionalists and prefer hoops or stripes. That shirt looks awful and just like the old TFG efforts.

Most people are just traditionalists and prefer hoops or stripes. That shirt looks awful and just like the old TFG efforts.

One of the things I have always liked about Thistle is that we are not as obsessive about hoops or stripes as other clubs. In my time supporting us we have had great tops which were stripes and others were hoops. If this one is neither then I can live with that as well, remember that on that great day in 1971 our top was neither hoops or stripes (maybe an omen for this year).

It would be boring if we were like celtic and had almost exactly the same strip every year. Its definitely different but to say that it looks 'awful' is harsh. If it wis blue of green granted but its oor colours. I ken ye cannae please everyone though but its a winner fir me

hmmmmm

will wait for the full reveal

as an aside, some of the other tweets on that account, like tenth and twelfth june, made me think of some recent contentious posts on here ..... and then i noticed who liked the post above ..... coincidence :thinking:

hmmmmm

will wait for the full reveal

as an aside, some of the other tweets on that account, like tenth and twelfth june, made me think of some recent contentious posts on here ..... and then i noticed who liked the post above ..... coincidence :thinking:

UP THE SHUT ****!

For what it's worth I actually like both strips.

However, the fact that pictures have been leaked before the official launch really just goes to show that we have a long way to go before we can say we are a professionally run outfit.

Now the official launch is arguably a complete waste of time and will no longer be anticipated as it should be, as everyone has already seen the strips.

This kind of thing just doesn't happen at the kind of football club we are aspiring to be, and if it did then whoever was responsible would lose their job instantly.

If it was someone from TTL who leaked it then hell mend them, they've p*ssed on their own chips so to speak. But they are a small company, and I'm guessing it would be very easy to work out who it was, they only have 4 or 5 staff as far as I am aware, maybe even less.

If it was someone from the club who leaked the photos, then I can only imagine how angry TTL will be right now. In the past there were more leaks at the club than a dodgy plumbing job. We have made great strides over recent years but this episode really does remind me of the bad old days.

Loose lips sink ships.

Edited by ian_mac

MonEhJags - why do you think it has been taken in TTL's premises? It looks very much like the Firhill kitroom to me.

In any case, it's TTL who have more to lose by the strip being leaked. They pay the club a fee up front which they obviously need to recoup by selling as much as possible. The leak seriously jeopardises this.

Ive not seen the picture since last night but I thought I recalled seeing other merchandise in the background and I assumed it to be the TTL premises. I could be wrong though.

I don't think it being leaked will affect sales too much, ye will either buy it or ye wont. It just spoils the clubs 'eagerly anticipated' launch as it is already available for the supporters to see. Regardless, it is disappointing that someone cant help themselves to spoil it