Hibs

jaggy

Going to the game with a Hibee and then supposed to be going for a curry afterwards. Last time we did this was around 10 years ago, again at Firhill, when the Jags outplayed them only for Hibs to score the only goal very late on. Ring any bells?

Don't know if I can stomach a repeat!

Monra Jags!

• Members

I'm not so sure now is the time to start with messing around with the formation that's worked for most of the season. If Welsh is fit, I'd drop him straight in. Something of a point to make against Hibs, he'd be the perfect replacement for Bannigan today.

I'm not so sure now is the time to start with messing around with the formation that's worked for most of the season. If Welsh is fit, I'd drop him straight in. Something of a point to make against Hibs, he'd be the perfect replacement for Bannigan today.

Welsh isn't due back until 2017.

:P him and Ozzy will probably be out for the rest of this season.

I'd hardly call joint second bottom of the league, evidence that a formation is "working".