Kilmarnock v St Mirren, 7.45pm

Ross County v Hibernian, 7.45pm

Saturday 10 May, 2014

*Hibernian v Kilmarnock, 12.15pm

*Partick Thistle v Ross County, 12.15pm

*St Mirren v Hearts, 12.15pm

(*One fixture will be live on BT Sport)

All kick-offs 3pm unless started

killie away, st mirren home, two trips to edinburgh in four days, last game at home to ross county.

cracking run in.

Can't really argue with the fixtures we have been given.

We were only due 2 homes... we got 2 homes.

The midweek game is away, so no lost revenue.

St Mirren on a Friday night will be a great game, they'll bring a great crowd.

County have no travelling support so playing them at 12.15 on the saturday doesn't really effect our away crowd at Firhill.

Edited by potty trained

25 April Partick Thistle v St Mirren 7:45?

7 May Hearts v Partick Thistle 7:45?

10 May Partick Thistle v Ross County 12:15?

No very good is it? I guess they're really not bothered about fans actually going to the games.

friday night under the floodlights in firhill for a 'local' derby? will be fantastic atmosphere.

was always one midweek game in run in ..... what would you have preferred for that?

ross co at home? no thanks.

hibs away? worse than hearts, as longer journey.

killie away? not much difference in travel time than edinurgh. and edinburgh better to get to and from with trains, buses and cars i'd have thought for most than kilmarnock.

last day of season at home is ideal. kickoff time isn't the best, but gives more time for partying afterwards.

i'd say dates and times are pretty damn good for encouraging fans out to games (well, ours at least ..... and if it decreases ross co's potential support with 1215 kickoff, all the better i say for us imo).

Hearts away in midweek will be superb

exactly.

• Like 1

Let's pump 'em and dump 'em all!

amen.

atmosphere at all our games will be superb, the players will be pumped up and can see us having large vocal supports at all backing the team loudly.

first game drag killie down into mix, then deflate the paisley mob, add to butchers misery and hibees downward spiral, go on a goalspree against hearts and end the season in style at home with another resounding victory.

it's fantastic to dream. and dreams come true sometimes they do. :wacko::yoda::crazy::unsure:

St Mirren on a Friday night will be a great game, they'll bring a great crowd.

:happy2:

25 April Partick Thistle v St Mirren 7:45?

7 May Hearts v Partick Thistle 7:45?

10 May Partick Thistle v Ross County 12:15?

No very good is it? I guess they're really not bothered about fans actually going to the games.

From a selfish (Thistle) perspective I can't see much to complain about.

I hate 12.15 kick-offs but at least the game isn't in Dingwall!

Edited by Charlie Endell

From a selfish (Thistle) perspective I can't see much to complain about.

Well, that's the thing; it does look good from our point of view, but if the last game of the season is a play-off decider between us, it's pretty crappy for County fans, isn't it? Screw everyone else, eh? What if Hearts midweek is the decider for us? Does no-one have to work the next day? I don't, so hey, what do I care?

Sorry, sometimes I forget the "f**k you, everyone else" mentality that Thistle fans have.

Well, that's the thing; it does look good from our point of view, but if the last game of the season is a play-off decider between us, it's pretty crappy for County fans, isn't it? Screw everyone else, eh? What if Hearts midweek is the decider for us? Does no-one have to work the next day? I don't, so hey, what do I care?

Sorry, sometimes I forget the "f**k you, everyone else" mentality that Thistle fans have.

Dear Lord.

I think it's a great run of fixtures. The St. Mirren game on the friday night has all the makings of the Morton title decider last season. Depending on results in the run up to this, I reckon we could be looking at a similar crowd as well.

For me, Killie away will be the most difficult of these games.

• Like 1

Can't really argue with those fixtures, we got the ones that we were due and the ones moved for TV are home games. This Saturday is incredibly important though, the difference between going into the split 5 ahead of St Mirren (best case) and 1 behind (worst case) in terms of what we need to get from the post split games is huge.

I think 38 points will be enough, provided we get 3 of the 8 vs St Mirren. Other than that I'm still looking at 40 which is the figure I've had in my head all season as safety.

Edited by Ancipital

Great set of fixtures. Home to St Mirren on a Friday night should be awesome, I'm so glad it's on tv.

Ross County on the last day isn't easy, but they don't like coming to Firhill either. As much as I want to see it, I really hope it's not a televised game as that would mean it's meaningful and I'd like to be safe by then. I really need to find time to make another trip to Glasgow before the season's end as I haven't seen us win yet this season.