Post Split Fixtures

yoda-jag

I'm actually looking forward to going to the next 3 games which is unusual these days. However matches that fall into the 'eagerly anticipated' category usually end in disaster...

I wish I could get to the next 3 games :sad1: I was home for ICT, Sellick & St J, but only managed to get to the Sellick game. That was a waste of 25 quid!!!

I very much hope that this is not the case, but might the prospect of a huge attendance at the Thistle v St Mirren game encourage the authorities to insist on a segregation policy that includes allocating the North Stand to the St Mirren fans? Depending on results prior to then, they may bring a number that cannot be easily contained within the Main Stand.

I very much hope that this is not the case, but might the prospect of a huge attendance at the Thistle v St Mirren game encourage the authorities to insist on a segregation policy that includes allocating the North Stand to the St Mirren fans? Depending on results prior to then, they may bring a number that cannot be easily contained within the Main Stand.

No, it would be the same arrangement as the Morton match last season. Don't see any reason for it not to be, there's no history of problems between the 2 sets of supporters to set it up that way.

• Like 1

No, it would be the same arrangement as the Morton match last season. Don't see any reason for it not to be, there's no history of problems between the 2 sets of supporters to set it up that way.

Really hope you are right but will not the beaks be looking more closely at a Premiership match than they would a Championship/First Division game?

St Mirren fans in Main Stand

Thistle fans in North Stand

St Mirren fans in North end of Jackie Husband

Thistle fans in South end of Jackie Husband

Home fans encircled by away fans and vice versa.

I am absolutely with you that there has never been trouble in the past and little risk of trouble this time round. But will the authorities see it that way?

Dont know if any others agree with me (probably gonna shoot myself in the foot here) but tonights game ICT -v- Ross county I think ICT are happy money wise that Ross C are in the Premier with them, so having secured top six I feel Caley will not be - shall we say up to the standard to beat Ross county tonight - conspiracy theorist, what me - never !!!

Dont know if any others agree with me (probably gonna shoot myself in the foot here) but tonights game ICT -v- Ross county I think ICT are happy money wise that Ross C are in the Premier with them, so having secured top six I feel Caley will not be - shall we say up to the standard to beat Ross county tonight - conspiracy theorist, what me - never !!!

Good point. I fear you could be right.

So why did they pump them silly just a few weeks ago?

ICT need points too. John Hughes needs them to keep his job.

I am loving this. Would you rather be Morton? Everyone was expecting us to be down the bottom and coming 10th would be a great result in our first season. Every game is a cup game now and we will get some good crowds especially tomorrow and St Mirren. It's a delight to see Firhill busy outside the stadium with both groups of fans walking up to the ground. It's great to see 3 stands with lots of spectators in them. Lets keep playing our way, the right way and we'll stay up.

I think RC will win the game tonight simply because they are the better side at the moment.

Yogi is trying to get ICT to play the way HE wants them to, rather than play the way that best suits the players he has available. It has worked occasionally (last game against RC) but they have lost a lot of ground in the league since he took over.

RC will want it more tonight and for that reason I think they will win.

tonight matthew, we are all going to be fake thistle fans

doooooooooran!!!!!

:unsure::wacko::crazy:

GOAL - Ross County 0-1 Inverness CT (Doran)

Take a bow son! Aaron Doran gives Inverness the lead on the stroke of half time. Brown does brilliantly to push away Greg Tansey's fizzing free-kick and, when the ball breaks to him on the edge of the area, Doran arrows a magical shot into the top corner. What a goal, what a goal!

Edited by yoda-jag

So glad I was mistaken xx