Hearts Match Thread

The singing on Saturday is gonnae be absolutely immense. Cannae wait.

This is a night I'll never ever forget. Even though I wasn't there.

Total and absolute credit to a certain Mr. Archibald after everything he's had to endure, shamefully inc some Thistle 'fans.'

Edited by Blackpool Jags
  • Like 2

Well done thistle, amazing stats PT and the top one for me is the football we've played, well done Archie, Shaggy and the whole team, we deserved the win tonight and this is a fair reflection on the season. Look at how well hearts have been playing and that highlights how good a performance that was when we needed it.

Mon the Jags!

Best performance from a Jags team since ' 71. Does the team bus take 'em back to firhill tonight? I want to shake them all by the hand. Brilliant. This team is a ba' hair away from europe and more. THANK YOU ARCHIE!!! I F**kin love you!!!!!

Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld usually for east / up north games - not sure if the same applies for mid-week games

Before I make my way in from kirky does anyone know for certain if the bus will be back firhill?? Taking the kids in to firhill at 11pm on a school night and facing the wrath of an irate wife is worth it if it's a cert!!!