Lee Mair

craigthepict

I know it sounds really sh*tty. but Mair made a noticeable difference when he arrived and has contributed much to our survival this year. However, his lack of mobility and pace was an indentifiable problem, which I'm sure our opponents had targetted. Sincere thanks are due for all Lee's hard work and if he is off best wishes on his future career.

Lee did a good job, not a great job if you get me.

Scored two important goals.

But definitely outdone by some of the quicker players and found wanting at other times. He did bring in stability when Gabby was all over the place and he is very good marshalling the line and effective when on the shoulder of an attacker.

I do wish him all the best.

Lee did a good job, not a great job if you get me.

Scored two important goals.

But definitely outdone by some of the quicker players and found wanting at other times. He did bring in stability when Gabby was all over the place and he is very good marshalling the line and effective when on the shoulder of an attacker.

I do wish him all the best.

Gabby, all over the place, surely some mistake here.

Prior to Lee arriving we had lost 36 goals in 21 game. Afterwards, we lost 29 in 17 games. Not so much of an improvement in goals per game conceded. The big difference in our performance in the 2nd half of the season was the number of goals scored.

15 goals scored in 1st 19 goals. We finished the season 46 from 38 - that's double the scoring rate