Hamilton-Hibs

Albert's Ghost

They totally deserved that so far. I am not sure,from a financial perspective,whether it is good for us. I wonder how many Hibs fans had already left ?

They totally deserved that so far. I am not sure,from a financial perspective,whether it is good for us. I wonder how many Hibs fans had already left ?

Well maybe not away supporters but in terms of league placings - Hibs were going to have a massive overhaul, dare I say Butcher may even have left and they could have been on the look out for Archie if they had stayed up.

Anyway its not about away crowds Accies are up on merit

Can see Petrie getting slaughtered. Every time they focused on him he appeared to have a smirk on his face. Deserved result, thought Scotland was immense. Hibs are thoroughly awful. Would imagine that will see Cairney being freed!

I think if Hibs had avoided relegation, they would have strengthened at least enough over the summer to finish lower-mid table next season. So with Hamilton, Dundee and Ross County in the SPL next season, I think it gives us a better chance to consolidate our place.

But I'm not detracting from Hamilton's achievements today, they were superb and deserve to be in Scotland's top flight night season. Congratulations!

Next season's bottom half will be interesting as you say. There won't be much between the three teams you mention, us, Killie and St Mirren.

The top end of the Championship will also be great, f*** being in the relegation playoff next season.

• Like 1

Selfishly I'll miss my trips to Edinburgh as have some mates out there & always enjoy a few beers in the many good pubs and we enjoy decent away crowds from Hibs.

However Hamilton deserved that victory and Hibs have been the worst team I saw in the flesh this season.

This. Hahahahahahahahaha Hibs. Oh sh*t New Douglas Park. Boo Hoo.

Relegation battle will be between Accies, Ross, St Mirren Killie and Jags.

Really? You don't think Dundee will be involved? What a great chance we have to really cement our place in the top league

Edited by Lindau

I think Dundee will throw money about again and survive fairly comfortably.

If we can get Taylor or someone similar, a couple of central defenders , a left back and an Ozzy/Prince like midfielder, I can't see us being in trouble next season

Edited by Lindau