Catering & Stewarding

ian_mac

Have to say, from what I saw both of these seemed vastly improved already.

Went for a piss at half time and my mate had just joined the pie queue. Came out 2 mins later and he was nearly at the front. Spoke to others who said the queues were moving much quicker. Definite progress on the previous regime.

Had my reservations about G4S doing the stewarding but they kept a very low key presence last night, barely even noticed them. Which I think is exactly the way it should be. Nevertheless, ready when called upon I suppose.

The only problem I was aware of last night were the big queues getting in to the North Stand. I think this was caused by only having one cash gate open, while the other ticketed gates sat mostly empty. Hopefully this can be sorted out for the next home game.

Would be good to hear the experience of those who were in the JH.

I was in the Jackie Husband stand but arrived at 7, so the queue for the pie stall was just me...

As soon as I walked out to the stand, I had a quick look at where to sit when the steward asked if I knew where I was going. Ended up having a 10 minute blether with him - good guy.

So all positive from me. But as I say, this is a review from 7pm vs. Ross County, the real acid test is at home vs. Celtic.

Agree with the sentiments expressed here.

Steward at JHS stand on arrival was very pleasant when checking my bag. They all seemed to have more pleasant demeanours and seen a few engaging with fans in the concourse. Great to see and not what I expected when I heard we were getting G4S

Catering was quick and much better quality. Steak pie was great and a good size.

The catering has definitely improved. I don't mind the price hikes either if I'm getting a better all round service. Like the addition of irn bru. The coke was pish.

Stewarding was fine.

Heard the Aitken Suite is much improved too. Tennent's on tap!

Edited by avie-man

The catering has definitely improved. I don't mind the price hikes either if I'm getting a better all round service. Like the addition of irn bru. The coke was pish.

Stewarding was fine.

Heard the Aitken Suite is much improved too. Tennent's on tap!

and jaggy thistle lager too,first time I had tasted it on Wednesday ,very nice it was. I was on the NS,didn't but any food but the smell of other people's food was appealing.

PS- anybody know how long the free pies in the Aitken suite is on for?

I arrived at half time and my season ticket didn't work. The G4s guy was polite and helpful. I also noticed that the stewards seemed to be communicating to each other more, walking up the JHS stairs in unison to check the crowds etc. didn't have time to check the catering but impressed with the comments so far.