Quarter Final

ThickAsThieves

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/B79vj8U-6rY/maxresdefault.jpg

Hopefully the above link works - if so, why couldn't Thistle have asked for this allocation at Celtic park?

This was the Celtic v Morton game in last years league cup

How much better would it be to sit there as apposed to where they are currently going to be putting us?

Should we blame Celtic or our board for not thinking of the fans again?

Edited by P-T-118

But opinions can be wrong. Like calling every Celtic fan a pedo. My opinion is that's not a joke and not anything any Jags fan would want to associate with. What's your opinion/ Is he right? Do you actually think that's funny?

Yes I did think it was funny. It is a joke, and its not that bad. There is a lot worse stuff out there than that.

There are some posters on this website which are really dragging the entire place right down into the shite.

You remember how difficult it was to actually want to go along to Firhill in the days of Dick Campbell? That's the general aroma pervading this forum, thanks to people who think homophobia and paedophilia are suitable subjects for jokes. What's next? Racism? "Aw, take a joke."

F**k off.

• Like 6

There are some posters on this website which are really dragging the entire place right down into the shite.

You remember how difficult it was to actually want to go along to Firhill in the days of Dick Campbell? That's the general aroma pervading this forum, thanks to people who think homophobia and paedophilia are suitable subjects for jokes. What's next? Racism? "Aw, take a joke."

F**k off.

Oh that's horrible. We have spent years and years chasing racism, homophobia and violence.

It was a side in red and yellow on the park in Glasgow that kept the liberal dream going.

The jokes have kept it alive.

F**k off.

Agreed. The Internet is serious business m8.

Might as well just shut the thread now

Yeah its been another disaster. But when actors go on stage they say 'break a leg'.

And legs have been broken. But what that means is that you just keep going.

And we may have got a lot wrong, but if we'd got too much wrong Billy Gibson's free kick wouldn't have gone in.

And however bad it is you must keep going. Sometimes the jokes are better than the football, sometimes the football is better than the jokes.

But when we sing about Maryhill I understand. And I see the Jordanhill flag.

This is still going.

Just got home from work to find out my wife has booked flights and a hotel room and phoned the club for a "full view" match ticket. Not bad for someone who "has no money". 1 happy jags fan here.

Just fabulous. Wish I had a wife like that.

But that's superb. When other people can see it, then we are getting somewhere.

We are becoming a serious outfit.

Rotten view.

It's been said many times before (probably earlier in this forum too), it's a disgrace that away fans are cornered away in what is actually quite a good arena to watch football.

There will be so few people there, they could give us an entire tier behind the goal or even a decent area near the half way line.

I assume more unrestricted view tickets will become available, if there is a demand for more.

Went up today to be told plenty of restricted view tickets available. No current plans to order anymore. A bit of a shambles. As I may have said Celtic saw a Premiership opponent so probably put their standard away ticketing procedures into place. It strikes me that our club have done nothing to prevent their supporters receive a second rate product. Shambles.

I'll probably end up getting a ticket for the home end. Should be plenty going ;)

Looks like i'll be dealing with restricted view. How bad is the restricted view at Parkhead for anyone who has sat in it?

There's a thick pillar and part of the roof in front of those seats.

AFAIK the far end goal can be almost completely covered if you're unlucky enough to be sat there. At best you'll miss the middle part of the pitch at the centre circle.

My suggestion would be to anyone thinking about it, keep the money and stare at a lamp post for 2 hours.

Went up today to be told plenty of restricted view tickets available. No current plans to order anymore. A bit of a shambles. As I may have said Celtic saw a Premiership opponent so probably put their standard away ticketing procedures into place. It strikes me that our club have done nothing to prevent their supporters receive a second rate product. Shambles.

I'll probably end up getting a ticket for the home end. Should be plenty going ;)

Totally agree with you , time for Maxi to grow a pair and stand up and say that is unacceptable to our supporters to be shoved in a corner with restricted viewing . It's slightly different from a normal SPFL league game where the home club keeps the gate receipts , it's a one off cup tie where the proceeds are split so we should have a little more say in what happens.

In terms of marketing for both clubs , why is there any need at all for a ticketing procedure as you'll be lucky to get 15000 in a 60000 capacity, for a game like this it should be pay at the gate and that would take away the hassle of phone calls,picking up tickets etc.

It's in both teams interests to have as big a crowd as possible as they will both benefit .

Edited by jlsarmy
  • Like 1