Team For Hamilton

ThickAsThieves

Disappointed with today's team. The performance against Celtic was awful but, bizarrely, only McMillan and Eccleston have been dropped. Gallacher, Frans, Fraser and Higginbotham should have started instead of Fox, Balatoni, Elliott and Craigen or Bannigan.

Edited by kni

Disappointed with today's team. Bizarrely, only McMillan and Eccleston have been dropped. I would have kept McMillan in. Gallacher, Frans, Fraser and Higginbotham should have started instead of Fox, Balatoni, Elliott and Craigen or Bannigan.

McMillan's playing, SOD out injured. I'd guess that Fraser and Higginbotham would both be playing if they were match fit.

McMillan's playing, SOD out injured. I'd guess that Fraser and Higginbotham would both be playing if they were match fit.

Cheers. I misread the team sheet and have edited my earlier post.

You could be right about Fraser and Higginbotham. There was no mention of Fraser's lacking fitness in the match preview. However, the manager said that Elliott and O'Donnell were struggling.

I can't understand why Fox and Balatoni have kept their places as they were poor at Parkhead. At least Doolan is back.

ETA - the pitch may have influenced the selection.

Edited by kni

Archie's team selection has gone down like a lead balloon on Facebook. I'm not really sure why. The reason Higgy, Welsh and Fraser are on the bench is that they aren't fully fit. As for the omission of Frans, I guess Archie feels that he is too similar to Seabo and that Balatoni better complements the latter. I can see the logic behind that decision.

Edited by Stewarty