The Midweek Game

The Sunnylaw Jag

Aye, decent performance I think, especially after our last visit.

Gallagher is becoming a legend.....I like Foxy but got to say he's surely now second choice.

Everyone worked hard....Dools could have snatched us a point near the end.

If that's the best the league has to offer we will be fine for the rest of the season.

So far this season , we win one we lose one, so I'm looking forward to Fortress Firhill on Saturday.

Poor game and could have been worse if celtic could shoot.

Archie needs to realise that criagen is not cut out for this level. Yet again another poor performance. He offers absolutely nothing other than makin pointless runs and misplaced passes.

Thought for muirhead being out for so long done not too bad. Improved as the game went on and seemed reasonably solid. Would need to see the goal again but maybe both him and balatoni should have done better.

Stevenson ran and ran in the first half but the service up to him kind of dried up.

We ended up having a couple of very good chances with Osmans header and doolans shot at the end.

Before hand I would have took a 1-0 defeat after seeing the line up and from what it appears no new injuries. Onwards and upwards for Saturday!

No damage to our goal difference which could be worth a point at the end of the season- just looked at the table: we're 14 better than St Mirren and Motherwell and 17 better than Ross County

Not reflected in the points difference

Looking forward to Saturday- hopefully defense restored to normal, have faith in those 2 and would like to see McMillan back

Shouldn't make much difference but my concern about midweek games is that the opposition in this case killie will have fresher legs than us on Saturday - maybe doubly so since they didn't get out of second gear against rangers on Sunday

This can't be used as an excuse.

I'm just more worried about a non performance like we can throw in every now and then

Oh well with this defence can't see us keeping a clean sheet .....have we decided just to give up the 3 points? ,

I think that was absolutely the case.

Our truly dismal record against them, and against the team that preceded sevco, continues. It must be about the worst of any other of the top 12 or so teams in Scotland. Truly abysmal.