Dundee United

The Cup

Gallacher

O'Donnell .. Balatoni .. Seaborne .. Keenan

Wilson .. Bannigan

Elliott .. Lawless .. Stevenson

Eccleston

Since we are down to the bare bones, I think we should use this game as a chance to give Keenan, Lawless and Eccleston a chance to claim a jersey and to see what Wilson can do (although obviously Osman, Fraser, Bannigan, Welsh will all be up the pecking order). The benefit of this is also playing everyone in their right positions rather than having several players covering in un-natural places.

Not a bad shout if Keenan is fit (is he?). The only change I would make is switching Stevenson with Lawless, as I don't think the former is mobile enough to play on the wing. Not seen enough of Eccleston to comment on whether he's deserving of a start. I suspect Doolan and Craigen will get the nod though.

Wow. What a cheery bunch.

Masochists only at Firhill today then? So glad I've made the effort to come down today - there's nothing like Firhill when those that attend only to moan get to fill their boots.

In other news, everything costs more than it used to, we are all going to die alone, and there is no god.

Went on P&B for first time in a while (used to go on it when we were in the first division but the premiership chat is awful) I noticed a few Arabs saying they would "take" a 1-0 win today. I'm sure every team would always take a 1-0 win away from home to a team with only five clubs separating them. This was followed up by a few of them saying they would prefer 3 or 4.

Everything is saying we will lose today, apart from that would end our consecutive different results record, so I think we may actually win! Or 0-0.