So We Kind Of Have A Game Tomorrow

read'n'yell

Looks like Elliott and Seaborne are back from illness and Higgy back from suspension- I'd give Frans another week if he's touch and go. Osman, Welsh (obviously) and McMillan (even more obviously) still out and Eccleston now out as well.

Gallacher

SOD Balatoni Seaborne Elliott

Fraser Bannigan

Lawless Stevenson Higgy

Doolan

BBC now saying Higgy out, so bring Keenan in and shove Elliott on the left, he'll give good support tracking back.

County are missing 6 players as well through injury and suspension, which leaves their squad down to the bare bones of about 32 players to pick from.

I think the only changes will be Seaborne and Osman in and Lindsay and McDaid out. I reckon he'll push Fraser forward again and put Stevenson wide.

Could also drop Doolan and put Stevenson up top again, which would be disappointing.

I think the only changes will be Seaborne and Osman in and Lindsay and McDaid out. I reckon he'll push Fraser forward again and put Stevenson wide.

Could also drop Doolan and put Stevenson up top again, which would be disappointing.

I hope not, Stevo was outstanding last week supporting Dools, but just behind him

Flooding at Kingussie (always a real hot spot because it's a flat and narrow valley with a very large river) has meant no service between Perth and Inverness. Not expected to be back on until tomorrow.

Buses are running so an option is train to Perth then bus to Inverness. Or a bus the whole way - the A9 has no reported problems. Trains are running from Inverness to Dingwall.

Edited by read'n'yell

"Cancellations to services between Glasgow Queen Street and Inverness Due to poor weather conditions between Perth and Inverness:

Impact:

Train services between Glasgow Queen Street and Inverness may be cancelled, delayed or terminated at and started back from Perth. Disruption is expected until 23:59 10/01.

Customer Advice:

Passengers should be advised that there is no guarantee of travel on these affected lines today and that they should consider either not travelling or make their own arrangements. Buses have been requested to operate this route, however these are limited and cannot be guaranteed. Road conditions are also subject to change as the day goes on."

Copied from site under line disruptions. I probably read it wrong first time, it appears you may get through just no guarantee. Turn up and hope situation.

EDIT the 07:10, 10:10, 12:09 from Queen Street to Inverness are stopping at Perth. As is the Edinburgh train due to Inverness at 14:10 (connecting train from Queen St). So doesn't look good.

Edited by read'n'yell