County Game

Highlandjag

Ross county recruited better in January and woods davita and Quinn have really improved them so unfortunatley they've improved in January and we havent

Uncle Roy buys them a new squad every January. A team that would otherwise be in the Second Division.

A lot of disappointment this season - but 7-8 points in the last 10 games and I think we will be safe. The Thistle squad is capable of that.

Uncle Roy buys them a new squad every January. A team that would otherwise be in the Second Division.

A lot of disappointment this season - but 7-8 points in the last 10 games and I think we will be safe. The Thistle squad is capable of that.

true mate ! Think sacking Adams May have been what they needed actually

Once we split and we play the teams around us we won't have the bottle for it - we are in dire trouble and don't discount that

Even if we get one more win before the split, we can probably survive just avoiding defeat in a couple of the remaining games.

Thistle always seem to do it the hard way.

St. Johnstone, Caley, Dons and Septic next four games? In deep shit.

We need to get right behind the team in these next two home games. They'll make the difference between staying up and going down. We need to be at least 4 clear of the bottom two going into the split, in my opinion. Our record against those around us is dire.

Edited by ThickAsThieves
  • Like 1

Ross probably deserve a bit of credit for their 4 wins-in-a-row.

Outwith us, a good win against Motherwell and a narrow win against Dundee. Then two victories over us. Their four in a row is more our doing in my opinion, not theirs. We were awful at Firhill and by the sounds of it we had a decent bit possession today but a bit pedestrian until Wilson and Stevo came on in the last twenty mins.

County - 2 wins in 3

St Mirren - 2 wins in 3

Motherwell - 1 win in 2

We could be very comfortable if we even picked up equal points versus these teams.

Decent Jags support today and we deserved something out of it. Fortunately I'm in Inverness, so not a long haul home.

I have no idea how idea how County have won four in a row. That performance today was one of the worst I have seen from any top flight team. Difficult, windy conditions yes, but they made absolutely no attempt to play the ball on the deck whatsoever, an absolute rip-off at £20.

An element of luck about their goal. The first 25 minutes were rotten from both teams but we had just started to get the ball down and play a bit when they broke up the park and scored. Not sure what happened to Lyle Taylor in the build-up, but he was down in a heap while they scored.

Keenan should have attacked the ball in but Boyce got in front of him, decent block from Gall but it spilled to Curran and his trundled it over the line. With the wind at our back in the second half I still felt confident and we looked like scoring before Higgy had a moment of madness. Gave the ball from an attacking throw-in, had a rush of blood and looked like he went right through the back of Gardyne. So ******* stupid and it cost us big time.

County did not change their style though, continuing with their abysmal lump it long style and with 10 men we were the better side. A goal probably rightly chalked off from Taylor and a couple of chances came and went. We started to have some success with long throws in the late stages but probably mostly because County were sitting so deep and cacking it that we would equalise.

All in all, a dreadful result but I cannot remember losing a game where a team had less completed passes than County did today. Some of the worst to watch play I've ever seen from a team and yet somehow, they won.

Stop bashing Higgy! Yes, he can get frustrated at times but he always tries his best and is one of the most naturally talented players we have. We need a confident, on form Higgy to have the best chance of staying up and having a go at him for today isn't going to help anyone.

Stop bashing Higgy! Yes, he can get frustrated at times but he always tries his best and is one of the most naturally talented players we have. We need a confident, on form Higgy to have the best chance of staying up and having a go at him for today isn't going to help anyone.

dont worry the usual suspects will be on soon blaming craigen Stevenson and Elliot