Next 2 Games

Auld Jag

It wont be easy but imo we should be looking to get at least 4pts out of the next 2 games.Looking at the games the teams below us have, if we managed to get 4pts it would increase our lead over some of the teams below us.If we only managed a point or 2 though i would fear for our hopes of staying in the league.

It's a fairly pointless exercise making predictions or setting targets based on hope or wishful thinking, on this seasons form and if you do you wouldn't predict us getting anything out of any of our games coming up!

So I think all we can do for now as supporters is simply get behind the team, sappy as it might sound!

Edited by stillresigned

While I have no idea how those games will end, the following two are tough as they get, away to the Sheep and T**s

Saturday the 11th of April at home to Motherwell will be the crucial test to see if we're able to dine at the top table next season.(depending how M'well perform in the games leading up to the 11th)

Need to have a result like the Morton one three years ago.

Oops 2 years ago

thanks AG

Edited by Blues Brother

We are the great Unpredictables , are we not ? So , 6 points are in the bag and please stop all this negative drivel about going down , it really does become very boring and depressing !!

We belong here more than 30% of the participants in the top flight on our entertaining flowing football alone ( albeit intermittently !! ) !!