Torn.....

Metz

Now that we are not involved in the play offs I am really torn about who I want to win the play offs.

On one hand I would love to see Killie, Ross and especially Motherwell relegated however unless that is to QoS I don't think I want the Championship team to win.

How do others feel about it?

Anyone is welcome to stay up or come up, in my view.

Unless it is the current version of a club who failed to adhere to their fiduciary and moral obligations in the recent past.

They are banished to failing in the play-offs forever and ever and ever and ever...............

Edited by Barney Rubble

Killie are in free-fall, is that five defeats in a row? Would like to see them go down because of their sh1t plastic pitch but they could stay up without winning a game for the rest of the season.

There must not be any complacency from us , all the games for these teams are massive .

to go down, in order....not that bothered, all 3 have decent sets of supporters.

1 Killie because of the pitch, crap atmosphere

2 County as it's such a trek although a great away-day. Derek Adams was the manager :)

3 Motherwell, probably biased as I know people out that way and the people of North Lanarkshire are ok in my books, To go up....

1 Hibs as Edinboro Is a good day out and they will bring a large support.

2 QoS as it's been years since I've been and also a top away-day

3 Sevco......ok there is the financial aspect but if we have Hibs and Hearts maybe not such an issue. Not enough space to detail the negatives, let them rot in hell :D

St. Mirren are not relegated yet

If only all of our support adopted this very optimistic approach to a perceived setback or awkward league position.

Although to be perfectly honest if we were in their position I would be questioning our ability to survive.

If they do (and they won't as we will all but relegate them on Saturday) well done them.

My only real interest other than Thistle's survival in the top flight is that sevco don't make it up. Not because I fear, hate, or wish scorn and ridicule upon them ( I will laugh but that's a bonus) but rather to emphasise the point that "Scottish football" does not "need a strong..." anyone.

Vive la differance!

I guess i'd back the Doonhamers to come up and, not out of spite, but I reckon Kille need the shock of relegation more than anyone. They are such a flat club compared to what they used to be. ... I weirdly kinda miss them. :huh:

:fan:

It's quite probable that the club that finishes up in the play offs from our division doesn't end up there showing a complete lack of form. Given that Hibs were in real disarray last year but still only dropped out after penalties I wouldn't be the least surprised if only Hearts come up. Conversely none of the three clubs in the league below contending for the other play off spot are finishing their season showing spectacular form.

If only all of our support adopted this very optimistic approach to a perceived setback or awkward league position. Although to be perfectly honest if we were in their position I would be questioning our ability to survive. If they do (and they won't as we will all but relegate them on Saturday) well done them.

I was only saying that for me, the very best outcome would be St.Mirren to win the play-offs. I know it is highly unlikely, but I think that next season they would be the weakest of all the options still in the hat, bring a decent support and would also mean that Motherwell were relegated and Rangers/Hibs spending another year in what ever the second tier will be called next year.

I wouldn't miss either Killie or Motherwell; one (or both) of them getting relegated is long overdue. Apart from some horrible non-football displays against us in the past, I have nothing against Ross County and hope they stay up. The thought of ICT having a monopoly of top-flight football in the Highlands is not a great prospect.

Amongst other reasons Motherwell deserve relegation for the way they treat away fans. If they stay up when they visit us next season sole entry for their fans should be via Panmure St. See how they like having to make a ******' three quarter mile hike round the houses just to get into a stand a few hundred yards from where you started out from.

• Like 1

I want the Premier League team to win the play off, no matter who is playing.

That's probably not true actually. I would prefer QotS to beat Ross County if they were playing. There are just a couple of teams I don't want to see coming up.