Club Statement

Jag

Trying for this thread to become an episode of "Question Time" and getting political but I do think some groups are more vocal than others.

There are a lot of people here who make noise on the message board. And that's all they do. The Jags Trust is there for people to get involved. To organise work on the stadium. To interact with the board. To come up with new revenue streams and upgrading the "matchday experience". But why bother. Typing on a message board will suffice.

The easiest move for the club would be the main stand, north stand and part of Jh stand, however that's not available is it? So instead , we move everyone else. You are in denial if you think otherwise.

Norge-i agree with all of that re data but isolating core groups first is key?

You need to look for commonality across groups, what works what doesn't, otherwise you trying to fix too many things at one time, basic Pareto thinking

Just seen on the Accies twitter, they were posting their squad numbers for the season, which amounted to 43 players with squad numbers - checked ours in comparison we have 31. Wouldn't surprise me if we're operating with the smallest budget in the league.

Boost the budget by helping to sponsor players for this season. We have raised enough for one top, are well on the way to a second and there's no reason why we couldn't get enough for a third before Monday.

Get over to Player Sponsorship topic and pledge £10 for this worthy cause. WeAreThistle, let's show that we care. Thank you.

Edited by BowenBoys

Just seen on the Accies twitter, they were posting their squad numbers for the season, which amounted to 43 players with squad numbers - checked ours in comparison we have 31. Wouldn't surprise me if we're operating with the smallest budget in the league.

We are; smallest budget and wage bill, as shown recently in the always excellent Swiss Ramble.

My default Main Stand ticket arrived today. Don't have any complaints with how the Club have dealt with that aspect of the "move".

In my mind the two bones of contention are the issues surrounding the North stand and the whole concept of the move without offering OF-less STs. I hope the former works out OK and the latter can wait till another day and hopefully be given serious consideration. But the Club have at least handled the ST holders to the Main Stand issue in an efficient manner.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 2