Jakey Ratnamara

Veejag

I realise that but don't see the relevance with regards to this thread.

I don't see the relevance of this thread to PTFC. m'lady.

Jackie's gone and in the manner which he did. We cannot influence that.

Let's move on and deal with what we can influence.

Constant vitriol and triumphalism over someone who, as I said, did more good than bad for PTFC does not show us up in a good light.

That's just my view and I reiterate that I fully accept the views of others who see things differently.

This is a football fans forum. A talking shop. A coming together of disparate views. What influence does it have?

Well a few theories that have been posited on this talking shop lately (not that I agree with them):

1) Jackie McNamara is a khunt

2) Archie is a rubbish manager

3) Sean Welsh has suddenly become useless

4) Kris Doolan cannot play up top on his own

5) Matthias Pogba cannot play.

They certainly seem to have an influence on certain opinions hereabouts (not that it is necessarily a bad thing...............).

Well a few theories that have been posited on this talking shop lately (not that I agree with them):

1) Jackie McNamara is a khunt

2) Archie is a rubbish manager

3) Sean Welsh has suddenly become useless

4) Kris Doolan cannot play up top on his own

5) Matthias Pogba cannot play.

They certainly seem to have an influence on certain opinions hereabouts (not that it is necessarily a bad thing...............).

They don't influence opinions, they are opinions.

...Let's move on and deal with what we can influence...

What can we influence?

• Like 1

hmmmm, so you say .....

No issue with your view BJ. I respect it and fully support your right to express it anytime you want.

yet you complain throughout this thread at people expressing their views on exactly that?

okay, magnificent reasoning, so let me get this right ..... it's fine for people to have a view and express it, but just not on this forum? is that it? or any other exclusions? in your company? in your earshot in firhill? pub? ..... best we know what's allowed and what's not.

guess it's also fair to ask does this only apply to the wee snake, or what other subjects are "off limits" for you on this forum?

I don't see the relevance of this thread to PTFC. m'lady.

That's just my view and I reiterate that I fully accept the views of others who see things differently.

on your first point ..... ummmm, he was a player, a coach, then a manager to ptfc?

is that too obscure a connection or relevance?

on your second point ..... oooops, there you go again, same phrase but yet you continue to complain at such views being expressed :crazy:

Can't you guys just lighten up for once?

:shocked:

is it only me who smells irony?

• Like 1

hmmmm, so you say .....

yet you complain throughout this thread at people expressing their views on exactly that?

okay, magnificent reasoning, so let me get this right ..... it's fine for people to have a view and express it, but just not on this forum? is that it? or any other exclusions? in your company? in your earshot in firhill? pub? ..... best we know what's allowed and what's not.

guess it's also fair to ask does this only apply to the wee snake, or what other subjects are "off limits" for you on this forum?

on your first point ..... ummmm, he was a player, a coach, then a manager to ptfc?

on your second point ..... oooops, there you go again, same phrase but yet you continue to complain at such views being expressed :crazy:

Yes it is only you, yoda.

This forum is an excellent source for information for those of us us who are nomads.

However, it is not the best source for reasonable debate about things Jaggy.

hmmmm, so you say .....

A probable case of a little bit too much juice Yoda.

This forum is an excellent source for information for those of us us who are nomads.

I appreciate that, Barney, and I can also see, bearing that in mind, how you can find the more non informative threads tedious. Turn it around tho', I go to virtually every game and I find multiple threads on associated subjects just as tedious. All I find is punters on here, and I'm no doubt guilty as well, churn out the same patter over and over again on thread after thread. All that appears to happen is views, whether about players, the match, the manager get more and more polarised. To that extent from an informative aspect those of us non nomads often do the actual nomads a disservice. Things just ain't so black or white as are posted but then again that's just this poster's general opinion.

Threads whether about McNamara, ATS or even gnomes imo widen the appeal of this excellent website. I can see tho' that those unlucky (lucky?) to not be able to attend most games crave a more informative forum.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

However, it is not the best source for reasonable debate about things Jaggy.

won't disagree with your first statement.

and while your second statement may not be entirely incorrect (in that you don't always get reasonable debate here, naming no names), i have to ask what better sources or sites for jaggy debate is better? particularly for nomads? twitter? pie and bovril? fellow jags fans facebook? don't think so.

couldn't help noticing the york result tonight ..... they lost six nil away to portsmouth :lol: ..... so that makes it a five games, five defeats start for judas ..... magnificent consistency ..... knocked out of two cup competitions in his first two games ..... then three league defeats where the snakey rat has taken them down into second bottom and an automatic relegation place ..... what a marvellous time to be alive :happy2:

:cheers:

couldn't help noticing the york result tonight ..... they lost six nil away to portsmouth :lol: ..... so that makes it a five games, five defeats start for judas ..... magnificent consistency ..... knocked out of two cup competitions in his first two games ..... then three league defeats where the snakey rat has taken them down into second bottom and an automatic relegation place ..... what a marvellous time to be alive :happy2:

:cheers:

Obsessed much?