Jakey Ratnamara

Veejag

I know we should really let this thread go by now but here's another fine example of ratnamarism that highlights his character.

Source http://www.deadlinen...cessor-sought/?

Comment

People don’t understand this side of it and the chairman has been very supportive of me. It’s something I wish I had earlier on in my managerial career.

David Beattie? Certainly not as I remember. In fact it was McNamara's betrayal of his support that so upset our chairman.

Stephen Thompson? Not my favourite person. But he was most supportive of McNamara when it came to feathering his contract and extricating his way out of his previous one.

Our ex manager appears to have moved on from writing sitcoms to re-writing history.

• Like 1

The former Celtic skipper has also been plagued by off-the-field woes, most notably being ordered to pay a hefty fine for failing to purchase an £86 train ticket as he travelled between Edinburgh and York.

Obviously not enough time on the train to buy a ticket or maybe spent a little too long in toilet :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

The former Celtic skipper has also been plagued by off-the-field woes, most notably being ordered to pay a hefty fine for failing to purchase an £86 train ticket as he travelled between Edinburgh and York.

Obviously not enough time on the train to buy a ticket or maybe spent a little too long in toilet :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

That really would be ironic; he probably got captured by the guards after one too many visits to the train bog, only to find that this time they were 'engaged'.