THEY'RE SH*TE!

THEY'RE SH*TE!

THEY'RE SH*TE!

YOU'RE SH*T!

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

• Like 3

You guys are cruel.

no we are not.

what is cruel, is that jackie judas "give me lots of money and more i'm not entitled to, but i won't pay my own debts" snakenamara, is not yet bankrupt or has relegated york to the conference and is jobless and signing on at the dole office for a retraining scheme to qualify as a binman.

all these will happen though, some sooner than others, but happen they will.

Edited by yoda-jag

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Accrington Stanley beat York 3-0 today and consign them to relegation. Toothless hoofball tactics from Jackie, poor indeed. Expect a sacking this weekend

I believe there are more important things at Queen's Cross to worry about tonight than the former manager who laid the foundations for Thistle to be in the SPFL today.

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 2

I believe there are more important things at Queen's Cross to worry about tonight than the former manager who laid the foundations for Thistle to be in the SPFL today.

I ain't worried about Jackie. His tactics seem to have gone backwards though.

id argue that as much as an idiot as he could be Ian McCall laid the foundations Jackie solidified them and Archie then built the house
  • Like 3

id argue that as much as an idiot as he could be Ian McCall laid the foundations Jackie solidified them and Archie then built the house

I agree there's a discussion to be had there, but it does not negate the assertion that there are way more important things to be addressed right now.

Edited by Barney Rubble

The time for recrimination for Jackie has long gone, so let's get over it.

We've got more immediate issues on our hands right now which are not of his making.

No issue with your view BJ. I respect it and fully support your right to express it anytime you want.

My humble view is that we have more immediate problems to address than berating a former manager who ultimately did more good for us than bad despite his less than classy exit.

Let's not dodge the issue.

Partick Thistle's performances are much more important than what any former manager is up to.

We are second bottom for a reason.

I don't see the relevance of this thread to PTFC. m'lady.

Jackie's gone and in the manner which he did. We cannot influence that.

Let's move on and deal with what we can influence.

Constant vitriol and triumphalism over someone who, as I said, did more good than bad for PTFC does not show us up in a good light.

That's just my view and I reiterate that I fully accept the views of others who see things differently.

Jeezuz Christ this forum is so anal at times it's unbelievable.

It's Saturday night on an international week, and there's f*ck all sensible traffic on here.

Can't you guys just lighten up for once?

I agree there's a discussion to be had there, but it does not negate the assertion that there are way more important things to be addressed right now.

Unreal

Wind your neck in Barney. If you don't want to read this thread then don't click on it. There is no limit in the number of topics that can be discussed at one time .... and there is no minimum level of importance required to make a post.

Edited by ClydebankJag
  • Like 2

Wind your neck in Barney. If you don't want to read this thread then don't click on it. There is no limit in the number of topics that can be discussed at one time .... and there is no minimum level of importance required to make a post.

No need to wind my neck in at all mate.

All opinions resected by me, but what's wrong with any opinion being robust enough to stand up to scrutiny?

So address them then? Perhaps on a different thread.

As to the subject matter McNamara left us in, let's be kind, acrimonious circumstances. Just because the rat actually did us a favour in leaving when he did surely can't arrest the schadenfreude just about every Jags fan must be feeling tonight.

Here's a guy who increasing looks likely to have managed to have played a major role in relegating two clubs in the same season. I'd suggest that alone is worthy of comment. The fact the person in question is such a duplicitous **** is imo worthy of celebration.

• Like 1

So address them then? Perhaps on a different thread.

As to the subject matter McNamara left us in, let's be kind, acrimonious circumstances. Just because the rat actually did us a favour in leaving when he did surely can't arrest the schadenfreude just about every Jags fan must be feeling tonight.

Here's a guy who increasing looks likely to have managed to have played a major role in relegating two clubs in the same season. I'd suggest that alone is worthy of comment. The fact the person in question is such a duplicitous **** is imo worthy of celebration.

As a Thistle fan, I'm above all of that.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Come on, this nonsense got beyond pathetic a long time ago.

Sorry to disagree. On a day that sees someone who done the dirty on us get his comeuppance I think it's both worthy of comment and surely topical. You obviously don't. I could take exception to your assertion that as a Thistle fan you're above this to be an inference that those who don't are in someway not real Jags fans. Of course I don't for one moment believe that's the case.

So let's just agree to disagree. I certainly won't grow tired of commenting on the Rat's downfall

• Like 2

Sorry to disagree. On a day that sees someone who done the dirty on us get his comeuppance I think it's both worthy of comment and surely topical. You obviously don't. I could take exception to your assertion that as a Thistle fan you're above this to be an inference that those who don't are in someway not real Jags fans. Of course I don't for one moment believe that's the case.

So let's just agree to disagree. I certainly won't grow tired of commenting on the Rat's downfall

We agree to disagree m'lady.

There was no intent to assert that anyone is a lesser Jags fan - only that as a Jags Fan I personally feel above most (but not all) of the vituperative invective that is sent JaggyMacs way.

If others have a different opinion then I fully respect that.

But I have no compunction at all about pulling up those whose opinion is based on personal abuse of JaggyMac. That's not on.

Barney, from what I've read throughout this topic it has never been anything other than an anti-McNamara discussion. Yet, at every corner of opportunity you dive in to say how you don't associate (yourself) with the scores of comments of derision aimed at this widely reviled individual who seriously disrespected the Jags, and more.

Poster after poster makes clear just how much they dislike/despise the wee scunner, and comments on the latest difficulty in his management journey. Call it self indulgence or whatever you want; that's your privilege. But now you make it known to every poster - on a thread that you deem to be nonsense - that 1) you're above the comments being made against the wee cockroach, and 2) that you've got no compunction about pulling up posters who direct abuse at him.

FFS who are you - his personal minder, and what right have you got to pull anybody on here about anything? It must be fabulous being you - the moral supremacist of the forum. How many people does it take to tell you on here that if you don't like the thread then leave it TF alone and stop trying to impose your clearly superior values on us lesser mortals. Jeezo.

Edited by Blackpool Jags
  • Like 1

But I have no compunction at all about pulling up those whose opinion is based on personal abuse of JaggyMac. That's not on.

Barney, you are struggling a bit now. I reported my view of his tactics having watched York struggle to play any attractive football over 90 minutes at Accrington. No little triangles, the ball got constantly booted up the park.

Feel free to enlighten me on the part that was 'personal abuse' of McNamara.

• Like 2

McNamara had us playing the best football I have ever seen. He left and we were all gutted then looked like a bit of a d*** with money demands. But Archie came in. We got promoted. McNamara got sacked. Dundee Utd are getting relegated and Erskine is coming home. The continual obsession with him is weird. Let it go.

Edited by Lambies Lost Doo
  • Like 5