And Derek Adams Thinks He's Got Something To Moan About ?

Dick Dastardly

Maybe in the top division? Doolan's definitely scored loads in the first for us.

You are right. I should have checked that thread first.

✔ Kris Doolan (3-0, pen 73 mins) - 22.03.2011 Stirling Albion [a] W3-0 (SFL First Division - game 27)

✔ Kris Doolan (1-0, pen 3 mins) - 16.04.2011 Ross County [h] D1-1 (SFL First Division - game 32)

✔ Kris Doolan (2-0, pen 78 mins) - 07.05.2011 Raith Rovers [h] W3-0 (SFL First Division - game 36)

✘ Kris Doolan (missed target @ 1-2, 65 mins) - 13.08.2011 Falkirk [a] L1-2 (SFL First Division - game 2)

✔ Kris Doolan (4-0, pen 90 mins) - 17.09.2011 Ayr United [h] W4-0 (SFL First Division - game 6)

✘ Kris Doolan (saved @ 3-1, 90 mins) - 13.09.2014 Inverness Caledonian Thistle [h] W3-1 (SPFL Premiership - game 5)

✔ Sean Welsh (2-0, pen 48 mins) - 22.07.2012 Everton XI [h] W3-1 (ARR Craib Cup Final)

So ..... 2011 since any of the current squad scored a penalty in a first team competitive game.

Good question. He might not be born yet.

I seem to mind Abdul took one in some important shoot out.

So did Dools more recently.

Actually, even although I was there, who did take the pens in the shoot out v QoS that we lost 7-6?

Conrad, obviously and SOD. Aero was off by that time and Steven Craig got subbed that day so they didn't.

Erskinho? Christie Elliot? Sean Welsh? Jimmy Craigen? Aaron?

Edited by Barney Rubble

So did Dools more recently.

Actually, even although I was there, who did take the pens in the shoot out v QoS that we lost 7-6?

Conrad, obviously and SOD. Aero was off by that time and Steven Craig got subbed that day so they didn't.

Erskinho? Christie Elliot? Sean Welsh? Jimmy Craigen? Aaron?

Lost 5-6

SOD X

Erskine

Welsh

ATS

Forbes

Doolan

Balatoni X

eta Christie, Craigen and Fox were the three who didn't take a penalty

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

jags to get penalty tomorrow courtesy of balatoni slippers, get your money on it.

I don't know what you can see out your window on Dagobah, but from here ....

there is no blue moon,

there are no pigs flying over it

there have been days this month that were not a Sunday.

I think I'll keep my money in my pocket on that one.

I e-mailed Derek to point out our penalty record and got a very nice reply

Thank you for your email Ian. I hope it isn't as long for Argyle! Glad to see Partick Thistle getting back to winning ways. Always remember getting my Partick strip at Christmas as my Dad played for them when Donnie MacKinnon was kitman.

Regards

Derek

(I can forgive him for calling it a Partick strip)

• Like 3

Hey TJR where's all the Thistle facts and figures on his Dad? Get on the case.

Jeezo, just thought I'd have a nice wee day-off and jump in for a wee bit o' banter wi' the lads.

Anyway, you're a published journalist, stop being so lazy.

Listen, if you're not back here with full details of George's only game by this time tomorrow I'll be very disappointed in you...

"Published Journalist" never been called that before and doubt I will be again. (New SITB come Saturday BTW). As for George Adams he never played for Scotland, so there won't be much research done by me. (Although you could check out Simon Donnelly's unusual Scotland career on the Epistles Facebook page right now .- https://www.facebook.com/scotlandepistles). However, you did ask about George Adams I thought I would leave it to Stu the Jag and his excellent site for all the details.

http://partickthistleahistory.wikifoundry.com/page/ADAMS%2C+George+1972-73

• Like 1

"Published Journalist" never been called that before and doubt I will be again. (New SITB come Saturday BTW). As for George Adams he never played for Scotland, so there won't be much research done by me. (Although you could check out Simon Donnelly's unusual Scotland career on the Epistles Facebook page right now .- https://www.facebook...cotlandepistles). However, you did ask about George Adams I thought I would leave it to Stu the Jag and his excellent site for all the details.

http://partickthistl...+George+1972-73

Jags superstar.

19731974_partick_thistle_george_adams_BJNYD7.jpg