Todays Scorelines

angry gaz

Since the footie was off went to see the ice hockey at Braehead .Just like watching the jags , fantastic game , all over them, 0-0 and then lose a goal in overtime.

Crowd was over 3 thousand and you can see why, Very family orientated, can have a a pint , great atmosphere with the away fans , warm and dry in an excellent arena and a competitive league.

The 1-1 draw is good for us I think. United getting a win could have set them up nicely for next week. But drawing 1-1 with a dreadful Kilmarnock side who were down to 10 men probably feels like a defeat - it certainly should anyway.

United will start getting results eventually though, hopefully not on Saturday but it would be typical jags for a team playing so badly to get a result against us. I have full faith in us if we turn up and play to our potential though.

Edited by ian_mac

Was at Alloa v Sons. Conditions were horrendous but Dumbarton did deserve the 3 points. Sad to report that it appears such an all round good guy Danny Lennon's days are numbered at Alloa.

Didn't think it would be that quick. Hope Danny gets fixed up soon. Perhaps more suited to a coaching role than front line management?

Didn't think it would be that quick. Hope Danny gets fixed up soon. Perhaps more suited to a coaching role than front line management?

sadly I think his management days are over at such a young age, but doesn't he look so old!! He will always be a Jags legend though :D

I'd say Alloa are exactly where they should be. I don't really know what you can be expected to do in that league with a part time squad?

I wouldn't bet against Lennon coming back in at St. Mirren for a salvage operation between now and the end of the season.

I would be shocked if he went back there after the way he was treated by the board and certain "influencial" players.