Hearts Buses

Woodstock Jag

Is it hell. What about my four pints and a couple of malts in the Diggers? Not to mention a further pint in Ryries while I waited for my train back home.

:thumbdown:

Lady IB, they are rumoured to be following up the signed strip idea with a signed beer glass. Yours will be the first name on it

Lucky we don't have any Irish players in the team so the supporters can show what a class act they are. But yes, a good gesture from Hearts towards us.

agree i do with you your earlship..... though it is to be hoped they have nothing against the welsh ..... or ex hibees either :blink::frantic:

Good on Hearts, but it's the least they should be doing. There was no "late torrential downpour". The rain was persistent but not heavy all morning and the pitch must have been unplayable when they tweeted it was game on at 11.30ish.

To be fair to Ann Budge this was a rare misjudgement since she took over Hearts. She seems to be running them the way a football club should be run.