Dundee Utd

javeajag

YYYYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! God, that was an eternity. Well done Jags for turning it around 2nd half. Think United shot their bolt 1st half. With the Dundee result we will probably need to win in Dingwall for top 6.

Saints away at Killy

Dundee away at Hamilton

Looks like a Celtic win at Mothertwell is our best chance, but we do need to win at Ross

Its almost strange that we are all so happy with a 1-0 home win against the bottom side in the league, but I suppose after all these years supporting Thistle we half expected the worst.

"In Archie we trust" should be our default position from now on.

As always, its good to be a Jag.......and as a bonus, Paul Paton's face must be totally tripping him.

Just to say, this is as good as it gets as a jags fan. Right now, we could make fourth place, and if the evil twin wins both the league and the Scottish Cup, well, we'd be in European Competition, Honved even,

If we want to see our players really, really compete, show themselves against great teams, we have to hope for that fourth place, beyond reason, beyond expectation.

For that, it seems to me, is what Alan Archibald wants for us.

It is what I want for us.

It is what you want for us.

• Like 3

Just to say, this is as good as it gets as a jags fan. Right now, we could make fourth place, and if the evil twin wins both the league and the Scottish Cup, well, we'd be in European Competition, Honved even, If we want to see our players really, really compete, show themselves against great teams, we have to hope for that fourth place, beyond reason, beyond expectation. For that, it seems to me, is what Alan Archibald wants for us. It is what I want for us. It is what you want for us.

Maybe success breeds ambition.......I'd really like another decent cup run sometime soon. :rocker:

But Im happy where we are right now.

• Like 1